Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Fighter Online shut down?
So I just heard rumours about LFO having been shut down. Tried to access their website and it is indeed down. Does anyone have any info on this? :O
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by:
I remember that it was fine a month ago or so.
Thanks given by:
I was chatting with Dragon5 2 days ago about LFO. I told him that LFO is probably dead because U1's mainsite last update was on 2008, but he said he has just checked the website 2 days ago from then, and the last update was only in 2014. He linked me to the website, and it was already down. But yes, according to him, it was online only 2 days from when the conversation happened (4 days ago). But yes!, maybe LFO is dead for real now.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
Kinda feel happy about that, U1 been shutting down lf2\lfo fanmade game projects, also none was allowed to do any LFO sprites even for fun, its like some sorta evil company or something :p :
althrough the web site is down doesn't mean that LFO is over, maybe they're doing an update to the web site or even the game.
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
@^: I feel similar. They really don't care about their fan-base.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(02-02-2016, 12:09 PM)A-Man Wrote:  @^: I feel similar. They really don't care about their fan-base.

And you call them developers then... :s
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2016, 12:09 PM)A-Man Wrote:  @^: I feel similar. They really don't care about their fan-base.
I agree with you, LF1, LF2 and LFO, all of these games have so many fans, yet they don't care about it one bit.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: