Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feelings and issues
Many things have already been said. Things that have always worked for me:
- eat clean! Vitamins and minerals are crucial to your happiness;
- try to avoid sitting and lying down much, instead be active. Go work on your body in a gym or start doing martial arts or something. Really helpt. But most importantly, just be active in daily life.
- During autumn and winter, you might want to take a vitamin D supplement. I always do this now, I used to have winter depression like always but it really seems to help me.
- Accept your feelings. Accept that you are unhappy. Accept that you probably HATE being alone, and take time to just sit about and THINK instead of walking away from these feelings always. Cry if you must, crying is a good thing.
- Try to be in company of others often, but not always. Learn to love yourself.

As for myself, I recently made a sh**** of notes on life. How did I change from happy to unhappy (as for myself, I don't see myself as unhappy anymore)? What do I need in order to become happy again (relieve stress by resting, feeling proud of my achievements, stop drinking and smoking weed just to feel good (note that weed is legal where I live :p)).
And I made many notes on what women find attractive. I used to be a quite attractive man, but women didn't want me recently. Why? Simply because when your head is full of negative thoughts and stress (note: stress stays in your body for a long time!), you will not feel free to be yourself, as if something restrains you from really being yourself. So on one side, I really wanted to be with a woman because I didn't want to be alone, and at the same time, women didn't want me because I was obviously taken with thoughts and didn't appear confident as I didn't feel comfortable like all the time.

Take your time to get some rest and to sort out your thoughts. Be angry, feel sad, try to accept those feelings first, and don't try to rush into dating and stuff because when you don't feel at ease with yourself, you will most likely be denied by all girls. I'm speaking from experience :p
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

(11-05-2015, 06:02 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  The fact that it's November makes me think that your gloominess is partially related to seasons.

(11-06-2015, 12:59 PM)Memento Wrote:  - During autumn and winter, you might want to take a vitamin D supplement. I always do this now, I used to have winter depression like always but it really seems to help me.

Kamidarn (obivously lfe automatically turns goddon into darn) people stop finding autumn and winter depressing.

Winters are cold and snowy. Cold is good if you have enough clothing and a warm shelter.

Snow is best natural common play material ever in whole world. I can't wait for it to snow again and roll in snow, jump in snow and walk in snow.

Also autumns are as cool as potatoes aswell. Beautiful yellow and orange leaves. And the red maple leaves. FREAKİNG RED LEAVES. And rain to provide us good nonsalty water.

I always prefer cloudy chill weathers to stupid open hot sunny weather.
Because even if you walk around less clothing, sun will find a way to sweat you and unless you can somehow peel your skin and flesh, you have to sweat and smell bad. F*** summer.

But beautiful autmn winter and early spring, where everything is cold or chill, if you are cold, wear more clothes. If you are too warm in clothes, take them off. It gives such flexibilty unlike dumb summer.

Anyway go depress yourselves in summers, stop pointing my awesome cold months and seasons for depressive reasonings.

Thanks.

(11-05-2015, 04:27 PM)Rhino.Freak Wrote:  I went to a similar phase in past during my summer break in 10th standard (worst time right?)

And yes, it's pretty reasonable to get depressed in summer because it's the worst time.

[Image: 317382690_e1c2dac40f_z.jpg]
[Image: 6968106-autumn-in-japan.jpg]
[Image: Winter-Wallpaper-Full-Awesome-HD.jpg]
[Image: Japan-Aomori-Prefecture-Hirosaki-winter-...0x1200.jpg]
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: Hellblazer , A-Man , MangaD , AmadisLFE
Albert Camus once said:

' Wrote:There is but one truly serious philosophical problem, and that is suicide.

In short, take up philosophy. It helped me a lot during my teenage years. All that nihilism transfered to intellectualism...
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE , LutiChris , Bupkis
seems some guys around here recently are asking for advices of their life problems. it's great to see how a game related community such as lfe is capable giving real help :)

as for the topic I would like to write a full "essay"/advices but for now I am just saying some words. it's good to have high life goals, such as doctor. but surely sb cant. so u maybe just focus on actual things and don't concern for long term goals. try to do funny things, to became happy. also u said girls don't really attract u anymore, but can you seduce them? are u capable?
And yes there is not any real purpose being very rich or whatever extreme, then where you go?
Thanks given by: