Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 CE Firen and freeze specialty
:'( guys I need help does any of you know how to do firen and freeze's specialty in lf2 ce
[Image: gogeta16.png]
Thanks given by:
I dont really know what you mean, but if you mean the special moves, here they are
Thanks given by:
Vegeta, try checking any of the notepads, or can you link me the mod, I will download and see how to do the Specials.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
No use, its written in the readme that its a secret.. Sadly :(
Thanks given by:
If you know datachanging, just open Firen's/Freeze's .dat file and look for that speciality move frames. Then just search what input tag leads to it and study the key combination that gets you there.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
^ Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that!
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2015, 04:32 AM)Doctor A Wrote:  If you know datachanging, just open Firen's/Freeze's .dat file and look for that speciality move frames. Then just search what input tag leads to it and study the key combination that gets you there.
That will not work, as the CE datafiles are locked, and Marshall will not let me publish the unlocked versions.
To perform the move Firen and Freeze have to be standing very close to each other and they both have to use their special move at the same time.
Both the moves require four keys (as indicated by the readme), so there are really not that many different possibilities to try out and you will know that you have gotten it as they both have no other four key moves, and the moves leading up to the tag team are quite easy to recognize.
You do not have to start the moves at the same time, so you can try Freeze out and then Firen until you get them.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
freeze=D>JJ
firen=D^JJ
saw it in comments of a video in YouTube :D
[Image: gogeta16.png]
Thanks given by: