Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Stars: Battle of Fighters
Hello people!

You must have seen me asking lots of questions recently. I have been working on this project for which I was asking those questions. Here is the official trailer! Hope you guys like it!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[Image: 11twnjn.png]
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by: A-Man , Gespenst , Marko , STM1993 , Bupkis , Ariyan , Memento , Hate , AmadisLFE , MangaD
From what I have seen, this looks promising. Also, will there be anything like support characters? i.e. You take an item from the ground (capsule) or atleast step on one and then Krilling spawns, he performs kienstructo disk and disappear :)
Useful
Thanks given by:
Thanks! Well we thought about that but that will make the one on one fight less interesting. That will be fun in Stage Mode though. If we find any technique to make that particular weapon only spawn in Stage Mode, then I guess we could go for it :D
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by:
Nice. Isn't all you do with coding a stage mode is spawning objects? Just spawn the support items =P
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
Well I don't know. :P Since I don't know Stage Mode coding. xD Anyway thanks!
Thanks given by:
Awesome ^.^
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
Its a Nice project, the sprites look familiar to a Multiplayer game I played, well anyway, the Trailer is really nice, I will be waiting for the Beta.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys! Also all sprites are ripped, so they may have been used on some other projects too. Hence they might be same.
Thanks given by:
Ok, looks really exotic especially from BG.
now i have to say something. so here are all "stars". If you realize from the movie you know that DB chars are extremely much more stronger than chars from naruto. They fly the move very quick and their attacks are catastrophic. It looks a few bit weird that they are fighting each other as (almost) "equal" :p Well that's how you managed this case. And I am waiting to see how things gonna be in stage mode.
Thanks given by: Hate
Well what you said is true. But when we think about the project, we can't actually imbalance stuff. It would be disadvantageous to other anime then. It does follows certain procedure like Naruto, DBZ, Bleach characters can charge their MP but One Piece characters can't and stuff like that. Also sorry to burst the bubble but the stage mode won't be featured in this release. Thanks for the reply!
Thanks given by: Gespenst