Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unread Post
Man getting damn excited to make BP work hard again.

The idea is simple, saw this from HFE so credit goes to MangaD.

Basically, it is sometimes hard to keep track of which posts you have read and which not, you eventually forget..

Here is an image which shows what it is like:-

[Image: download_28.png]

Unfortunately, i was unable to get an unread post at HFE right now, so i just edited it myself to show how it looks like. It is written in red colour at HFE. :P (At the top-right of the image..) It just works as normal post reading system works, just another useful tweak.

Have fun coding BP. :D

Developed by MangaD at HFE. All rights reserved. 2015 ©
Thanks given by:
Actually that is a MyBB plugin (not developed by me) that I installed after seeing it being used here on LFE. Maybe the one LFE is using right now is a different version and doesn't show that label.

Anyway, here's the link for the plugin: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=116
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by:
Well, what's the objective benefit anyway? If you forgot whether you've read that post already, you've also forgotten its contents, therefore it won't hurt to simply read it again ;)
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
My comment should appear somewhere in here...

Even if it would help you not to loose tracks, I can't see anything that would make your "gameplay" better.

Simoneon edited this post 10-09-2015 07:08 PM because:
haha, is it your duty to post on every thread? that's actually cool, when you think about it
Useful
Thanks given by:
I agree to Don, I don't see where it is necessary as well. Sure, I can do it but it rather seems to me like a fancy way of cluttering postbits up :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2015, 06:24 PM)Ramond Wrote:  Well, what's the objective benefit anyway? If you forgot whether you've read that post already, you've also forgotten its contents, therefore it won't hurt to simply read it again ;)

Not necessarily forget the content, there are a lot of long a** threads that get posts rapidly. :p
Thanks given by: