Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activity threads
So to boost a few more interests for new members or these who havent been checking lfe lately i was thinking about an idea. Make sth like important topics called active topics or pending topics. there will be gathered all remaining contests, or in forum games, games during join stage.
the purpose of that is not to let an active thread like revamped chars to loose while being active by it's moderator. lets say that nobody is joining/posting and then it is forgotten. so when sb wants to do something he can see all contest or "threads with working" and then joins one of them.

so what you think about that, i hope i was clear in my explanation :)
Thanks given by:
Empirefantasy Wrote:the purpose of that is not to let an active thread like revamped chars to loose while being active by it's moderator.

hey now, i know some of you guys keep pushing me to continue my thread I just am not particularly interested in maintaining it.

but anyways, i like the idea. you can have people create a thread and they are given the option to call the attention of user activity for contests or forum games. Now I'm not too sure if it's really the responsibility of another moderator if the person who created the thread doesn't want to work on it anymore. Can we also allow other regular member to take advantage of a users thread if they are no longer interested and are given permission to temporarily control over it?
This would also be kinda cool if you create a project/character or whatever with a team. and they want to edit your post because of spelling errors or extra content that would be pretty convenient.

tdlr; basically allow for anyone to edit the 1st page or even all posts made by that user in that respective thread (with special permission ofc - resetting polls, adding extra content, fixing spelling/grammar errors...etc)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
@^ What if someone screws the thread by editing it :P
Thanks given by:
original poster still has original text available in case something goes terribly wrong
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Still it isnt good, i mean if the author goes inactive :P
Thanks given by:
(08-30-2015, 03:56 AM)Hellblazer Wrote:  Still it isnt good, i mean if the author goes inactive :P

I'm not sure, who is the 'author' here.
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:
Im referring to the particular person who creates the thread. Like i made a thread, so i am it's author.

So i mean that if the author goes inactive, who will edit it back to it's former glory.
Thanks given by:
That's what Luti is saying, if the author goes inactive, anyone will be able to edit the post.
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:
With permission of the person who is no longer interested
or if we most of us agree that we want to continue said thread a moderator can allow someone to temporarily use that thread. if anything happens... say the internet connection was crappy on their end while they were editing it and now they lost all the information in the 1st post. a moderator can still go through and find it. if the original author is still active then they too can also reclaim the original information.

it accidentally happened to me in revamped threads and bp recovered all the information again i was really grateful.
Thanks given by:
well, about other persons permission to edit, maybe they can open their own threads and link everything they want to the "old" thread if anything is needed.
Thanks given by: