Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random fact game.
The game is simple. You post a random fact and the proof.

Guile from SF games does not have a eyebrows. He only have them only in cartoon (NOT ANIME)
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Useful
Thanks given by:
Did u know that the pm text limit on LFE is 65535?
Source: Tried it.
Proof: Try it :P
Thanks given by:
That's probably because the database stores your PM text in a character array of that size. My guess was based on the fact that this is the size of an "unsigned int16".

A fact: Black holes are actually theorized to be white. They're still called black holes though because there was already stuff called "white holes" when Hawkings came with the theory.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(09-27-2015, 08:01 AM)Doctor A Wrote:  That's probably because the database stores your PM text in a character array of that size. My guess was based on the fact that this is the size of an "unsigned int16".

Oh yeah i thought a lot about it, but still :P
Thanks given by:
Not really a fact, but I got to correct a misleading statement:
(09-27-2015, 08:01 AM)Doctor A Wrote:  A fact: Black holes are actually theorized to be white. They're still called black holes though because there was already stuff called "white holes" when Hawkings came with the theory.
Apparently, Hawking's radiation isn't really enough to make a black hole glow light, if at all. Though it would still emit lots of other stuff from the electromagnetic spectrum.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Hellblazer , Deep