Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hiho
I'd like to play some LF2, if it's something that's still happenning around here these days. I haven't played a single time for the past 3 years so I'd like to feed me a little nostalgia trip. If so, is it still hamachi-centered? Or are there some newer options?

Anyways, cheers and see you around!
Thanks given by: Memento
Hey, welcome back!

You'll have the best (albeit still rather low) chances when you drop by at IRC, and Hamachi and Chiko's Lobby remain the main programs used to connect.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Hey hey!

I'll be available probably until around end of August, so anybody feel free to hit me with a PM or reply here meanwhile. Hopefully it's not deserted here to the point of not instigating a single game duting that time.
Thanks given by:
In fact there have been a few people around actively asking for LF2 matches the past few months (on forums as well as on IRC), but somehow now during these summer months, it got really quiet. Probably many are on vacations or busy with summer jobs. I however doubt that nobody will play a game until August ends, so hang around regularly and there'll be some more activity.

Also as I mentioned, on the busier days (with around 15 people!) there's been some matchmaking on the official IRC channel (#lfe on freenode). In case you're new to this, it suffices to click the "LF2 Stream / Chat" button at the top right and choose a username.

Simoneon edited this post 07-25-2015 07:41 PM because:
YEAH and you can choose basically ANYTHING!

thanks obama
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Hey there Dixon,

Me, PF, MangaD and some others are often in for a match :)

Honestly, at this moment, I feel like sh*t so I won't play, but it will be better in a few days hopefully and I'll get on the IRC then.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
Yeah I think sometimes I can play too! :D
LF2 Firen :D

Thanks given by: