Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Game) Strike Force Heroes 3
Sure, heres my Main Squad.
[Image: S8rx0Ap.png]
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
I'll give you mine but in other time because my mom's gonna use the computero

So sorry
LF2 Firen :D

Thanks given by:
Alright, also do not ask why I named the Jugg Tower, but now I changed it to Hydra......Okay...

Heres my main 5 Guys SFH3[)-',%$22%%0#L.')('#%'&1&,%,%$,(%+##4%).(%#$%)'),%-%&.//5-#Q-'.*&')'+-'1%0%$-(%%##3&$%%)#$'+%*-%-%$+,%$##L%%/%)#,')0)-%,%]

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
SFH3[)-%$($=1%.89$0%)&)'%+)-%,%(2/,:.#?%)$%$-+%+*).%.%(12-=)#>.&2%)*/'+,(5%5%%/)'?##S%))'&#+'%(('%'%$9,%./<L-&%%)')').(,%-%]

Here's mine!

We have to do capture the flag, ok?

Thanks given by:
Alright, I will challenge your squad as soon as possible..

Thanks given by: johnr8
okay!

Did you beat mine?

Updated my crew!

SFH3[)-%%$$>1%.8=M3''5%&)'%+)-%,%$04$/;#5%))%$$$'+*&4%4%(22-=)#Z%)2%)*/'+,(5%5%%0)'?##S%))'&#+'%(('%'%$:,%./<59%%%)')').(,%-%]

I totally beat you dude!!

Thanks given by:
Beat yours, it was, kinda Hard, you got better gear than me, and my characters are around 10 - 18, so not too tough.

Thanks given by:
:D :D :D :D :D :D yeah!

Thanks given by: