Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fifa World Cup 2010 South Africa
I can't believe nobody has made a thread about it... so any thoughts so far? What countries are your favorites?

I'm looking forward to see Messi make a few goals...he had so many chances in their last game against Nigeria, but Heinze's goal was really cool too
Thanks given by:
I personally think Germany is going to win, even though I am actually British.
To be honest with you, I don't see why England are so happy about the world cup, when I personally believe they won't win, and they have been beaten by bad teams already. See since I live in England I have seen all the stupid adverts there making about the world cup.
I favour Germany due to the fact I like the player Ballack. I think he's the best player.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
I think the world cup has its good and bad sides.
It connects people, its great to support a team etc.
But what I really hate are those companies who are trying to make as much profit as possible with the WC.

I mean, here in Germany almost every second advertisment contains football right now. Even companies like McDonalds or random banks which are not related at all.

However, I am not supporting Germany that much this year. Ok, it would be cool if we win, but there are many other great teams participating this year who would also deserve the cup. [Ok the match against australia was pretty good, but lets see how the others start]
I guess someone of these will win this year:

Spain, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Brazil.

Ramond edited this post 06-14-2010 08:56 PM because:
with the WC - LOLOLOL (sounds like the water closet...)
[Image: Link.jpg]
| Arcanis | Dome | Kai [-finished-] | Drawings |

active again.
Thanks given by:
(06-14-2010, 08:12 PM)Madara Uchiha Wrote:  I favour Germany due to the fact I like the player Ballack. I think he's the best player.

You know Ballack isn't playing due to an injury.
Thanks given by: Bamboori , MH-Razen , TheNave
I'm rooting for my ethnic-side (South America)
~which means Mexico, Paraguay, Brazil...so far
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
(06-14-2010, 08:45 PM)Wiro Wrote:  
(06-14-2010, 08:12 PM)Madara Uchiha Wrote:  I favour Germany due to the fact I like the player Ballack. I think he's the best player.

You know Ballack isn't playing due to an injury.

Well I guess that means I am rooting for Brazil then.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
Lol, Brazil vs North KOREA??!!
i didn't know north korea was doin anything lately? :noes:
when did they get out of the bag?
lol this may explain why i haven't watched the previous years of FIFA...
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Man I hate Germany. Now we're (Australia if you didn't know) gonna have to pull off 2 WINS and one of them has to be WITHOUT OUR BEST PLAYER WHO GOT RED-CARDED AGAINST GERMANY!!!!

Countries that could win:
Brazil, Germany, Portugal, Italy, Argentina
I really don't think England can win. Their 1-1 draw against USA should've been a win.
Hiding users' signatures and avatars was the best decision ever.
4ye 6anDy (Click to View)
We're watching you... (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Brazil or spain ftw!
I think all eggs have Anatidaephobia: the fear that youre being watching by a duck....
A blogspot project....
Thanks given by:
Victory over North Korea really sucked. I don't favor the type of "beautiful play", with all fancy stuff, I'd rather just win, but the game wasn't good. Brazil has more potential to deliver than that.
Thanks given by: