Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell's Art-Fail-COMBO!
well i was jelaus that everyone got theyre threads so i make my D: so hear we go :D!!!

btw i sux at tablet:

And now Revi (Revelion) practice form my upcoming comic HHG:BL (harpy hunting ground: blood lines)
[Image: Grey_wing_by_out_hell_f.jpg]
[Image: 39551047.png]
[Image: 98517051.jpg]
and hearesrevelions master Ezio:
[Image: Revelion__s_mentor_Ezio_by_out_hell_f.png]

btw i sux at tablet
[Image: newcanvasi.png]
Thanks given by:
hell fightter Wrote:btw i sux at tablet
Maybe a little
But these are great
BTW, it's "mini rocket launcher", not "luncher" :D
The answer to life, universe and everything (no, not 42) (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
OMG, i love ur doodles....especially the ones on ur Deviant ;)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Sorry for saying that, but your old drawings was waaay better. I don't like your new face drawin technique.
Thanks given by:
That snow-yeti-ant is awesome!
Totally amazing stuff you got there ;D
Thanks given by:
best thing i like about your art is how you make the eye brows and eyes. totally awesome
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
^ *Presses the agree button to all above, 'cept Gad*
It's really good. Really.
In drawing quality, I have nothing to add.
I really liked Riven's second design, with the z-shaped swords and the jacket and stuff.

Obviously, I have SOMETHING to add, but it's just that some of your designs are in my eyes... a bit over the top. Take that glove-cannon. If it just had those harpy claws, it would be nice, but all that you wrote... It just seems too much.
Oh, I see what you did thar XD (RWJ ftw)
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by:
Thanks but I don't like >"<
debt relief advice
forex robot reviews

Don't even think of advertising. ~ Blue Phoenix
Thanks given by:
MINI ROCKET LUNCHER!
but *laughs out loud* its better than what I can do.
[Image: joshexsigcopy.png]

Thanks given by:
(05-07-2010, 11:18 AM)Moer12 Wrote:  
hell fightter Wrote:btw i sux at tablet
Maybe a little
But these are great
BTW, it's "mini rocket launcher", not "luncher" :D
well... time to time im missing some letters XD" i think you already notnice it :D

(05-07-2010, 11:41 AM)LutiChris Wrote:  OMG, i love ur doodles....especially the ones on ur Deviant ;)
thant you my kind firend :D but youre an awesome artist too man :D and talented spriter

(05-07-2010, 12:40 PM)Gad Wrote:  Sorry for saying that, but your old drawings was waaay better. I don't like your new face drawin technique.
you hurted my fillings D:
Naaaah just kidding XD yeah some people thinks like that but actualy i like that style its my own mix of manga and American animation style :D and im F*KYN proud of that...

(05-07-2010, 12:59 PM)Lauli Wrote:  That snow-yeti-ant is awesome!
Totally amazing stuff you got there ;D
thanks my friend... damn that post rteminds me of an old post you did about 3 YEARS AGO! in my sketch batlle thread... i think i was fighting venom master and you say something like: AWESOME! i love when you jounking of people... or something like that... it could be wrong becouse of my darn english skills BUT CAT DAMN IT what happend to sketch battle guys? do anyone wish to reise that?

(05-07-2010, 01:11 PM)prince_freeza Wrote:  best thing i like about your art is how you make the eye brows and eyes. totally awesome
many many many thanks bro!!!! seriously!!!! actualy face is my most wvssible combination betwean manga and american :D XD American most on that one but i reduced eye brows i dint show face muscles or how to call it.....

anyway thanks

(05-07-2010, 01:18 PM)SirFrog Wrote:  ^ *Presses the agree button to all above, 'cept Gad*
It's really good. Really.
In drawing quality, I have nothing to add.
I really liked Riven's second design, with the z-shaped swords and the jacket and stuff.

Obviously, I have SOMETHING to add, but it's just that some of your designs are in my eyes... a bit over the top. Take that glove-cannon. If it just had those harpy claws, it would be nice, but all that you wrote... It just seems too much.
Oh, I see what you did thar XD (RWJ ftw)
beleave me he have more weapons then you can imagine (even then i can XD) its a long story... far way to long... actualy thats third generation so i need you to explain his granda story and mother story (theyre completly difrent... completly, and his story its like a mix of both with some fresh kick on ballz)

in short his harpy who want to... you know what? just wait for a comic? its to complikated D:

(05-07-2010, 01:58 PM)bonbum Wrote:  Thanks but I don't like >"<
youre welcome...... but what are you thanking for? sorry dont get ya XD anyway its ok everyone have theyre opinion

(05-07-2010, 03:09 PM)JoshEX Wrote:  MINI ROCKET LUNCHER!
but *laughs out loud* its better than what I can do.

I GOT IT OK? XD ist that kind of punishement?

ok some more cause im drawing whore... those are old ones >_>
Reshi (Revelion's "Revi's" grandpa...)
[Image: Reshi_tunder_glove_by_out_hell_f.jpg]
more reshi
[Image: Another_Reshi_sketch_by_out_hell_f.jpg]

YEAH YEAH you have seen it about 10000 times but ui love it so take a look one more time XD
[Image: J_spider_vs_Man_tis_cover_by_out_hell_f.png]

IM SW FAN-BOY!!! so me in SW in half old style
[Image: Out_in_StarWars_by_out_hell_f.jpg]

random aliens
[Image: Random_Aliens_Monsters_by_out_hell_f.jpg]

i love Overlord! its awesome game... well... at least overlord 1 :/ i wish i could work on Overlord 3 so i could beat the crap up development team for overlord2 fail >_> so ME AS OVERLORD... yeah im wierd D:
[Image: If_i_was_an_overlord_by_out_hell_f.jpg]

Impfrit... my another character
[Image: Impfrit_practcie_W_I_P__by_out_hell_f.png]

GOSH its wierd... i mean... who doesnt like fishies with boobies? BUT THAT WEATHER!!! OMG *dies*
[Image: Commission__Ophelia_by_out_hell_f.png]

and some gorillas style drawing... yeah i love that band but last cd was lame D: its kills it was awesome band and now theyre go so comertical and that terrible 3d style D:
[Image: Tribute_for_a_monkey__s_by_out_hell_f.jpg]
Thanks given by: LutiChris