Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average
[char] frozen [progress+release]
Meh, my last post got deleted.

For his snowstorm move, how about something like this? (not a very serious sprite, but you get the idea)

[Image: frozen.jpg]

I think Freeze's poses in the whirlwind move fit pretty good for a move like this.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
i like the idea of a 3d looking storm neocrypt, after all i always felt frozen look more 3d than other little fighters

sorry to derail the topic but i looooooooves freeze self freezing move lauli (easily my third favorite freeze modifed move so far) about the ice spikes how about using the (rip) sprites from blizzard freeze (on file planet) they look a lot sharper, i can't remeber the auther, do you intend on releasing freeze in the future.
Thanks given by:
(04-27-2010, 05:58 PM)scare crow Wrote:  do you intend on releasing freeze in the future

Can i facepalm now?

What LF2 are you playing?!
Freeze is an LF2 character in LF2 (YES, I IS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!)

Anyway love this character can't wait for the new realease!

~RtXaS~
Thanks given by: prince_freeza
(04-26-2010, 02:38 PM)prince_freeza Wrote:  i dont know what to do right now...owh my head hurts.. i had some pc probs the pasr 3 days i didnt even touch frozen besides doing that cube... i really am confused sometimes i think of maybe juts use the freeze whirlwind frames on him and make him do a storm or maybe just leave him as he is and thats all i dont know what to do more for him... -_-

This is what would make the diffirence between having created a cool character, or the coolest character yet made. But I understand it if you aren't very motivated at the moment, you've come a very long way and you probably hoped he was finished.

Well, let me know if you need any help. I hope to see some updates soon, but if we have to wait, so be it. Take the time you need :)
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
(05-08-2010, 04:10 PM)Neocrypt Wrote:  Off topic: Frozen would love more attention :P

-_- please stop it with the frozen attention you are killing me :( i tried doing some work on him yesterday and done some kind of new frames for a whirlwind move. done 1st two frames then got bored then just deleted the progress. and to think of it know i should've finished him when i had that desire and frozen craze when i first made him....... and not now after the candle has been blown... lately i really feel like making drawings rather that sprites. thats why i am nagging about getting a tablet. i am kinda... errmm what do you guys call it.. ah yeah "outta shape" and that really hurts. i have some nice projects that i really didnt even give some attention.-_-

but hear this... just let the final exams pass and i will WILL do a hell of a move for frozen that none has ever seen on this forum ever! fix all flaws (sprites and data) make it my best char ever! i give my word on that! i just feel demotivated for the moment... and i really dunno why man. yeah that really sucks. feels like a decease.

sorry i didnt mean to make this an essay or sth... i just wanted to say cuz i might be offline the next weeks and didnt want anyone to think i walked out on frozen.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: Memento , Simoneon
(05-08-2010, 04:48 PM)prince_freeza Wrote:  but hear this... just let the final exams pass and i will WILL do a hell of a move for frozen that none has ever seen on this forum ever! fix all flaws (sprites and data) make it my best char ever! i give my word on that!
And now you have my full support on that dude!

Simoneon edited this post 05-08-2010 05:20 PM because:
and mine! ~ Phil
I CAN'T THANK MY OWN POST! And I so want to do that. :/
Thanks given by: The Lost Global Mod
(05-08-2010, 04:48 PM)prince_freeza Wrote:  
(05-08-2010, 04:10 PM)Neocrypt Wrote:  Off topic: Frozen would love more attention :P
-_- please stop it with the frozen attention you are killing me :(

Sorry man, I didn't know if you had seen the last post I made in this topic, and you said you sprited too little and were getting out of shape.. So yea :P

Good luck on everything mate :)
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by: prince_freeza