Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Advertisement / The Random Image
[Image: shasr.gif]
Thanks given by:
can we remove some of the advertisements up there? there are quite a few that link to projects dead or where the people have disappeared.
Thanks given by:
yeah like the LC project...
i'm going to post Mikey soon (once i get a face or somethin) :)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
(12-03-2009, 10:31 PM)Alectric Wrote:  can we remove some of the advertisements up there? there are quite a few that link to projects dead or where the people have disappeared.

Surely I can delete them. If you can give me a quick overview of what can be kicked out and what not. As of now, I've lost the overview over all those projects. PM or post, idc.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
[Image: forumadv.jpg][Image: cartoonsoldier.gif][Image: dfafsd.jpg][Image: zlyrts.jpg][Image: jh.jpg][Image: 2cru1w7.jpg][Image: SHOWOFF.png][Image: Advertizement_LutiChris_character.gif][Image: kazura.jpg][Image: x1y4q9.png][Image: orange.png][Image: 17293490.png][Image: lf2ultimatecharacterguide.png][Image: adver.gif][Image: add001.gif]

in my opinion, ^this lot needs to go^
i know thats pretty much the majority, which is why i ask if there are any objections to these being taken down.
if you want BP, i could get the names and numbers to make it easier for you.
Thanks given by: Silverthorn , Bamboori
I'm fine with them beeing taken out... I dun like 'em either
Thanks given by:
I were going to replace Jamel's pic with one of Chrone eiher way ^^ No problems here, too

Though the JoshEX is a quite new pic... or at least i just saw it 1 or 2 times up to now, may its to actual to just get deleted.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
mine:
[Image: quangcao.png]
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...446&page=1
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by:
Forum Rules Wrote:Rule 6: No reviving old Topics
Please don't post into very old threads unless it's meaningful and very relevant. In such a case, if it is archived, create a new one, post and link to the old thread.
[Image: UB2.gif]
FrozenFiren|Devid|Sprites

News of the day 19th Sep 10: Someone's back on track
Thanks given by:
Hold on!
This Project is in Website Improvement (or it should be)
and i believe it's a Thread that has an exception from this Rule ;)

Edit:
Just noticed that they disappeared anyway since the new theme.
Thanks given by: