Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Luti's Sprites
Here is a handmade drawing using paint and edited with Gimp...
[Image: watch_out_its_kaywonn_on_the_loose.png] I hate doing bodies... I always seem to screw it up :lol:
also i made this long time ago... (actually not so long but...)
this was going to be a sprite of Genisus from the thread "Post FF sprites" <<<anyways this got trashed... and i didn't get my chance to post it, i don't really like it cause it was the old me...
[Image: genisusforfun_bylc.png] <<<also hand-drawn and too big and ugly... :lol: in fact i hate this sprite, idk why i showed it in the 1st place??? :)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Well the running dude looks okay just the head looks a little weird, but he looks really nice.
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2009, 01:20 AM)Pi-Face Wrote:  Well the running dude looks okay just the head looks a little weird, but he looks really nice.

Are u freaking Serious???!!! °[]°
I thought the Head and Hair were perfect (in my opinoin)
I thought i screwed up on the lower bottom (hands,body,legs)
also he's not really running...
he's just in a cool pose... I think i failed... Facepalm
Here is the original
turning into a much nicer version...
[Image: flipped_ori.png]
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
I like the second sprite. It looks like a face
Thanks given by:
Your LFO John's hair is a little 'flat' looking. LFO Woody is my favourite.

As for Genesis - GO YOU :D And the cool pose looks like he's kicking someone's leg in. Keep up the good work dude :P
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2009, 07:09 AM)Eddie Wrote:  Your LFO John's hair is a little 'flat' looking. LFO Woody is my favourite.

As for Genesis - GO YOU :D And the cool pose looks like he's kicking someone's leg in. Keep up the good work dude :P

[Deleted LFO John]

by the way the pose is more of a lift (u know when a pitcher throws the baseball? thats what...) <<< to give him more momentum
I guess something like this?
[Image: stride.png]

Ok forget 'bout it...
here are more new sprites... :)
[Image: 839082810_idkwhattocallthisguy_kay.png] [Image: fred_flintstone_bykay.png]
Both of these were made by hand and edited by Gimp
the 1st one, idk to name it...
and yes if u guessed it >>> thats Fred Flintstone :)
comments?
Thanks given by:
I love Fred Flinstone - you using a graphics tablet?

I need to get me one, right now I just do 1mpx paintbrush drawings over bases =/. It's horrible :(
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2009, 06:22 PM)Eddie Wrote:  I love Fred Flinstone - you using a graphics tablet?

I need to get me one, right now I just do 1mpx paintbrush drawings over bases =/. It's horrible :(

a graphics wha? O.o
I only use Gimp and Paint, if u say paint sucks I use it most of the time, u know...
and of coarse a picture i can look at
I have a movie of the Flintstones, thats why i was able to draw him :)
of coarse i can get it online but i'm only online for 1hr/24hrs
so yeah....
Thanks given by:
for god sakes, if you are gonna shade johns hair, do it properly. shading the outside had no effect what so ever on it. waste of time...
and a bit of advice, "made by hand" means nothing...unless you previously made your sprites with your face or something.
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2009, 05:35 AM)Alectric Wrote:  for god sakes, if you are gonna shade johns hair, do it properly. shading the outside had no effect what so ever on it. waste of time...
and a bit of advice, "made by hand" means nothing...unless you previously made your sprites with your face or something.

Maybe he's wearing a cardboard look alike? 'This is my hair' *paints on cardboard*. Or he just has light shining directly down on his head like he's under a light :P.
I think you worry too much Alec, show them how it's done!
Thanks given by: