Poll: What do you think about the forum for HFE:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Enlarge the LFE Forum with a HFE Section
56.16%
41 56.16%
Create a new Forum for HFE
43.84%
32 43.84%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hero Fighter EMPIRE
Quote:The alpha version in july 31 will be downloadable?
I don't think so:

Quote:HF is web-based which does not require installation and can be played in your browser right away.

EDIT: double ninja'ed
Thanks given by:
New game, new site thats how I feel. It was actually Lf3 then it would be a different story.
Thanks given by:
you see, if HF is more customisable, then yes, you should have a seperate forum
but it if is unmoddable, then we should just have a section in LFE dedicated to it, because there cant be too much to discuss about it other than: "OMG I LOVE IT" or "I CANT GET A MOVE RIGHT!?"
or "DOES ANYONE WANNA VS ME?"

a second forum will be a lotta extra work MH, though i would like to here Marti's opinion on a second forum, coz that could make all the difference.

then again, you could just post links or ads around here to HFE...
Thanks given by:
i don't like flash game but i like this game
flash game ..... can not play without internet
server located in China will be very lag when playing online
Thanks given by:
(07-20-2009, 10:51 PM)Alectric Wrote:  a second forum will be a lotta extra work MH, though i would like to here Marti's opinion on a second forum, coz that could make all the difference.

then again, you could just post links or ads around here to HFE...

that's right, but I can take it - and Marti is fine with my plans - he made the actual HFE Banner ;)

(07-21-2009, 02:39 AM)kieutuan Wrote:  i don't like flash game but i like this game
flash game ..... can not play without internet
server located in China will be very lag when playing online

well, if it's like this he'll know it soon and we'll see what we can do about it...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
At the moment Marti says the game will not be moddable.
[Image: notmoddable.jpg]
[Image: brucesig.png]
Thanks given by:
rofl, nice to know that I'm not the only person bugging him with the wish of the fans for an editor :p
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
Haha, yeah. I really like to create my own content for games I play. I actually prefer creating things rather then playing them. :P I just hope that Marti changes his mind and makes Hero Fighter moddable.
Thanks given by:
one can only wish...
but to tell the truth, I DONT WANT TO MOD IT, because making our own chars will be impossibly long anyway (300+ frames, all detailed in only a way that only marti can make look good.)
so i wouldnt hope too much

Quote: that's right, but I can take it - and Marti is fine with my plans - he made the actual HFE Banner
alrighty then, i say you should addon to this forum. you can have a whole section dedicated to it (but to be honest, what is there to talk about the game other than moves, and organising fights against other players?)
Thanks given by:
Well the game is being written in Flash. I have been using Flash for over 3 years, but have not coded too much. It is actually quite easy to draw and create frames on Flash with the help of "Tweens", only the real art and coding is something that would take the longest. You would only need certain parts of the body and you can animate them to look normal. 3 years and I am still a noob at flashing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4fhMREKNsc

Anyways your right, only Marti (and Starsky!) can truly create games like these. :P
Thanks given by: