Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
changing teams with ball without rebounding
Is there any way to make an enemy ball convert to your team? WITHOUT using state 3000/3005 rebounding. I need the ball to stay on the same frame but change sides at the same time.

I've already tried morphing it into a weapon for a second hitting it, and then converting it back into a ball, but that failed big time. Weapon changed frames when I hit it, messed everything up.
Thanks given by:
My method:
-Put some itr/kind:8 in your ball (don't think of anything pervy).
-use a type:0(1) object to make it go to a frame to opoint out another type: 0(2) object
-in object(1) after interact with that ball you opoint out the exact same ball
-For the stay on the same frame, you'll need multiply itr/kind: 8 for it.

I haven't test it though. But I think it'll work.

Bugs:
the ball will change the position a bit (only a bit).
It'll get messy if you use multiply balls (unless your itrs and bdys are small enough).
Thanks given by:
hm but the ball dosen't change side at all. All it does it opoint out another body which does the attack, it still remains the enemy's.

I don't want it to just have an itr8 function that makes my character opoint out the ball himself, just trying to figure out a way to make it switch sides without adding too many frames into my character.
Thanks given by:
ik8 wont work anyways. as far as I remember ik8 work on both teams, but it wont change teams...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
If some ppls don't get what exactly zxcv want to do...
her'are some animations
[Image: 81061683.gif]
[Image: 30595716.gif]
kk, so, little explanation:
firens balls are opointing out some invisible objects, that object reacts due to an ik8 with one of kakashi's(that grey haired copying dude) special bdys
the invisible ball sticks forever at another special bdy of him, when kakashi uses his "copyed attack move" the ball goes to a frame(again with ik8) where he opoints out firens little fireball, or his falmes, or whatever had been copied before.

but the problem now is, the ball which sticks on kakashi, is still in the enemy's team, so everything that ball opoints out, is also in the enemys team, so that copied attacks could only damage kakashi's allys but not his enemys
and that's what zxcv tries to fix

is there any special state which changes the team of a ball without rebounding?
Thanks given by:
TheNave Wrote:firens balls are opointing out some invisible objects, that object reacts due to an ik8 with one of kakashi's special bdys
the invisible ball sticks forever at another special bdy of him, when kakashi uses his "copyed attack move" the ball goes to a frame(again with ik8) where he opoints out firens little fireball, or his flames, or whatever had been copied before.

Can't you just make Kakashi create a ball, that ball react to firen, instead of... the other way round?
Thanks given by:
(05-21-2009, 04:53 PM)TheNave Wrote:  is there any special state which changes the team of a ball without rebounding?
picking up objects is the only other way
Thanks given by:
(05-21-2009, 05:42 PM)Lauli Wrote:  Can't you just make Kakashi create a ball, that ball react to firen, instead of... the other way round?
I rather not have the character create the balls, creates too many frames within the character for attacks, wont' have any left for his own attacks.

(05-21-2009, 10:14 PM)YinYin Wrote:  picking up objects is the only other way
I've tried that. Character uses itr: 2/6 and the ball is state: 2004 right? (or something like that, forget the numbers)

Didn't work, woulden't 'pick up' the ball
Thanks given by:
If you can't stop making it hurt your allies, then give the ball's copying frames state: 18 to hit both side. It's just a temporary solution until you come up with something better
Thanks given by:
zxcv11791 Wrote:
(05-21-2009, 05:42 PM)Lauli Wrote:  Can't you just make Kakashi create a ball, that ball react to firen, instead of... the other way round?
I rather not have the character create the balls, creates too many frames within the character for attacks, wont' have any left for his own attacks.

If you can't have 2 additional frames, then that's really your own fault... :P
Thanks given by: