Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Collection] Star Wars
[Image: 2s0xo2u.jpg]

Before there can be ANY missunderstandings:
THE CHARS ARE NOT MY OWN WORK!!!

While Soky was trying to install some Star Wars characters, he failed on some major errors in the files (you can read the whole story here).
So he asked for help and Blue Phoenix asked for someone, who could repair the messed up files.
I (dang it -.-) accepted the duty...

After some time (about 1-2 hours) of work i'm finished:
The chars are now WAY easier install/remove/edit-able and Luke/Obiwan don't screw themselves anymore.
I thought, for that time of work it would fit to make a little new Tread for the STAR WARS COLLECTION.
(For the case there are more SW characters around, pls tell me and i will add them here (with Credit of cause).)

The download is attached as a 2MB-Zip-File.
It includes the dat-files, new wav-files, spritesheets, the "official Star Wars Collection" logo (that one up there) and a complete Readme with all necessary information like installation and move descriptions.

Here you can find some informations about the 3 Characters:
Characters (Click to View)

Of course i want to increase the download count of this (repaired by me) chars, so here you have some nice Screenies:
Screenshots (Click to View)

So, i hope you enjoy this chars ^^
(Btw, i think the Anakin sprites are crap, but the other both chars are GREAT and well balanced ;))

Attached Files
.zip   SWC.zip (Size: 1.93 MB / Downloads: 739)
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: Pirate , Apocalipsis , Silverthorn , MH-Razen , soky
Nice work!
This will also help the guys that want all the star wars, but don't like to search the forum for three seperate ones.
I've allready tested it and can confirm that this removes the previous errors, when combining these chars :)

Great Work!:)
My Current Achievements! (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Alblaka
(05-01-2009, 09:02 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  
[Image: 2s0xo2u.jpg]

Before there can be ANY missunderstandings:
THE CHARS ARE NOT MY OWN WORK!!!

While Soky was trying to install some Star Wars characters, he failed on some major errors in the files (you can read the whole story here).
So he asked for help and Blue Phoenix asked for someone, who could repair the messed up files.
I (dang it -.-) accepted the duty...

After some time (about 1-2 hours) of work i'm finished:
The chars are now WAY easier install/remove/edit-able and Luke/Obiwan don't screw themselves anymore.
I thought, for that time of work it would fit to make a little new Tread for the STAR WARS COLLECTION.
(For the case there are more SW characters around, pls tell me and i will add them here (with Credit of cause).)

The download is attached as a 2MB-Zip-File.
It includes the dat-files, new wav-files, spritesheets, the "official Star Wars Collection" logo (that one up there) and a complete Readme with all necessary information like installation and move descriptions.

Here you can find some informations about the 3 Characters:
Characters (Click to View)

Of course i want to increase the download count of this (repaired by me) chars, so here you have some nice Screenies:
Screenshots (Click to View)

So, i hope you enjoy this chars ^^
(Btw, i think the Anakin sprites are crap, but the other both chars are GREAT and well balanced ;))

thx man a lot..... i will now try them.... :D

but idk where to put what music??
Thanks given by:
Nice Albaka! ;)

Just one thing: Anakin somehow not fit with other two... I mean he's not that style.

Other things is cool :P
(05-02-2009, 08:32 AM)SimonLF2DCer Wrote:  Nice Albaka! ;)

Just one thing: Anakin somehow not fit with other two... I mean he's not that style.

Other things is cool :P

I know, but since the guy with the long quote above (lol) requested this 3 i simply put that 3 together ^^ Like you can read, Anakin was done by a different creator ^^ That's the reason for the style change...

Quote:thx man a lot..... i will now try them.... Smile2

but idk where to put what music??

>> Readme:
Quote:1.3 Data Files and Sounds
-Copy the content of the "SWC\data"-folder into your "data"-folder

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
lol i have already all those characters but ill give it a shot :D
because its 1 of albaka's work.
[Image: 2aGKf.png]

My Sprites

Signature Made By DesignHeaven
I think the reason for the difference between anakin and the others are that Anakin sprites are ripped from a DS or GBA SW: Episode 3 game
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2009, 05:59 PM)Pirate Wrote:  I think the reason for the difference between anakin and the others are that Anakin sprites are ripped from a DS or GBA SW: Episode 3 game
Well, the actual difference is that anakin was made by JackieRabbit while the other two are by Matt. Different creators, different styles. Reading is really something awesome.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
I know that, but (yes i have not checked, you may show me wrong) i think JackieRabbit took sprites from a GBA/DS star wars game. If not: Sorry
Thanks given by:
Quote:[Image: 5vyom0.jpg]
Anakin Skywalker
Creator: JackieRabbit5
(For the case you ask: The sprites are ripped off a GBA game Wink )
Anakin (in his young form) is the father of Luke (the most famous Jedi aboce ROFL) and uses next to his Lightsaber and the standard Force-Powers DARK FORCE, too...

I marked the part you should have read maybe...

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: