Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion's that I like to know why some anime's don't cover the manga completely
Hi guys I'd like to discuss why some anime's don't cover the manga completely
like is there a variety of reason's of why if so can you guys tell me some reason's

will discuss about this I need to know about stuff!!!
Thanks given by:
Some anime don"t cover manga completely so some fans would still buy manga and read it.
Anime is like advertisement.
Useful
Thanks given by: the mad maskman
Mono Wrote:Some anime don"t cover manga completely so some fans would still buy manga and read it.
Anime is like advertisement.
exactly. if people can simply watch the anime, why even bother to buy a manga?
make sure to check my sprites!
I guarantee your eyes won't hurt! At least, they won't hurt too much :p !
Thanks given by:
So people need to support the anime in order for the anime to continue its like business. So is that like in the same case as in bleach and gantz and other series. I know the bleach manga is finish I wonder why the anime didn't cover everything of the bleach manga same with gantz it's been a few years ago and I know the gantz manga finish but the anime didn't cover everything of the manga!!
Thanks given by:
the manga being finished doesen't mean people will stop buying it, you know? ;)
Thanks given by:
Also sometimes studios vvant to make a different approach. To make something different. Like vvith some movies. Take the idea, characters but make it unique in it's ovvn vvay
Useful
Thanks given by:
another thing is the cost of drawing and animating them stuffs, u cant fit as much into anime with the limited air time they get too, which is why they tend to skip or shorten some stuffs from the manga
back from the dead.....kinda
Thanks given by: STM1993 , Silverthorn
(07-07-2017, 06:20 PM)Nyamaiku Wrote:  another thing is the cost of drawing and animating them stuffs, u cant fit as much into anime with the limited air time they get too, which is why they tend to skip or shorten some stuffs from the manga

That's not good I don't like that one bit it could ruin the anime!!
Thanks given by:
@Nyamaiku: with animes like bleach, i doubt this really matters :p
Edit: ninja'ed!
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2017, 06:20 PM)Nyamaiku Wrote:  another thing is the cost of drawing and animating them stuffs, u cant fit as much into anime with the limited air time they get too, which is why they tend to skip or shorten some stuffs from the manga

Airtime and production cost. Pretty sure it's a bit more pricey to produce a 20 minutes episode in comparison to a couple manga-pages.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Nyamaiku , AmadisLFE