Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Char] Nino
well i guess u could code it already

ill give u the sprites in a sheet, it will only be an optical update with the energy effect but movement will stay same
u could use davis ball sprites for now^^

EDIT: I just saw that u want the attack to have 2 balls? :o
Thanks given by:
well you're in the dropbox folder right? Just add it up there.

And yes two balls, let me try to explain since I can't make a rough sketch with my laptop trackpad XD
1st he would throw a ball with his right arm, and then with left arm..
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by: Jahvansi
okay, hows this?  does the second launch look too much like a punch?

[Image: blastlaunch2_by_janisarcane-d96komn.gif]

(it should be faster cant get speed right in gif, if ur able to, change 8th and 9th frame to 0 second speed to get the correct look)
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2015, 03:49 PM)Arcane Wrote:  okay, hows this?  does the second launch look too much like a punch?

(it should be faster cant get speed right in gif, if ur able to, change 8th and 9th frame to 0 second speed to get the correct look)

Sorry for not responding any sooner, have been way too damn busy :s I think it looks too much like a punch, but maybe it can be fixed rather easily by reducing the amount of bending at the elbow and making the hand appear more flattened
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: Jahvansi
(08-24-2015, 07:03 PM)Memento Wrote:  
(08-21-2015, 03:49 PM)Arcane Wrote:  okay, hows this?  does the second launch look too much like a punch?

Sorry for not responding any sooner, have been way too damn busy :s I think it looks too much like a punch, but maybe it can be fixed rather easily by reducing the amount of bending at the elbow and making the hand appear more flattened

will try this :)

also i got that template for the in-air version from mono: [Image: oryIMTG.gif]
Thanks given by: Memento
That template looks neat :awesome:
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: