Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hand Recolors/Sprites by Amadis
I would suggest you to use less saturated colors. Like in this case, blue color. It almost hurting my eyes while I am looking at it.

[Image: colorexample2.gif]
Useful
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
Thanks EXG9, I will remake it with less saturated colors.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Whit Pain.net Global select + recolor = GG

PD: i do a nigga with that, but i cant upload yet.
Thanks given by:
I don't use Paint.net , I am more used to Photofiltre than Paint.net, okay, a new sprite coming up in some minutes.

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Another Sprite from me after 2 years, Well its almost like 2 years anyway, So Uh, I have thought of trying to turn Deep into a SSJ xP I might have failed horribly here [Image: lRQviUP.png] ( Yes its a Recolor, sorta, Btw, his name is Razor )

Thanks given by:
[Image: lRQviUP.png]

Why I Am Feeling This Is Based On Bash Crazy's Vegeta ?
Anyways What's Sprinkling Around Him ??
[Image: ObetoRy.png][Image: Jayt4JK.gif][Image: MC9gRte.gif?1]
Creations
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2015, 02:43 AM)Ariyan Wrote:  [Image: lRQviUP.png]

Why I Am Feeling This Is Based On Bash Crazy's Vegeta ?
Anyways What's Sprinkling Around Him ??

I tried to make an aura, also, its not Vegeta, because Vegeta Either has Armor, or has a blue Tanktop, I think.

Thanks given by:
It's not. It's based off Deep.
Nearly every Vegeta sprite is based off Deep.
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
(04-03-2015, 04:56 AM)bashscrazy Wrote:  It's not. It's based off Deep.
Nearly every Vegeta sprite is based off Deep.

Every Super Saiyan Sprite is Based off Deep's Hair, lel, but really, I didn't turn Deep into Vegeta or something.

Another Sprite I tried [Image: e74YCY9.png] Its another DBZ Styled Char, this time, not custom, Guess who, ( I really Tried this time )

Thanks given by: Ariyan , Deep
David Joins the Party, I think I think better on the Pants than the Shirt, weird, because yesterday I kept finding Pants in MC Skywars Chests, and I recolor Pants Better than Shirts, again Weird.

Oops, Forgot to put the Link [Image: tGqQfOT.png]

Thanks given by: