Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 is not working properly in windows 7
Hi Friends,

Need help!!

Whenever I start LF2 in my new laptop (8GB RAM). It compiles, I start playing the fight by selecting 5 or 6 characters. It goes well but after few second I am getting below error

"lf2.exe has stopped working"
Not able to attach the screenshot.

Regards,
Mak
Thanks given by:
I countered that error too,before.Did you spam F8?If there are too many items that error appeared.Or just download it again at the mainsite:).

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
(08-27-2014, 11:22 AM)Conqueror Wrote:  I countered that error too,before.Did you spam F8?If there are too many items that error appeared.Or just download it again at the mainsite:).

I can not understand the term "spam F8".
Actually it's customized lf2. It has 70 to 80 characters.

Regards,
Mak
Thanks given by:
When he said "spam f8", he meant for the key that drops items. too many objects on the screen at once will cause the game to crash, no matter how strong your PC is.
It also happens when you have too much tile sets (characters, BGs, items etc) to load. even if it load properly, they will eventually crash.

I'm not sure why either happen, but the problem is similiar to Jazz Jackrabbit 2, where when you tried to load a save file of a level with more than ~1000 tile sets, the game carshed.
[Image: random-34749.png]
Thanks given by: Conqueror
I am playing with KaneEX, Knight, Pendzik, Mahoro, Deep, Aeron in One on One.
in this only I am getting this error
Thanks given by:
It doesn't matter, the fact that you have 70 characters "installed" inside the game already causes the game to crash. I really don't know why, but I remember it happened to me as well.
[Image: random-34749.png]
Thanks given by:
(08-27-2014, 02:57 PM)T@l Wrote:  It doesn't matter, the fact that you have 70 characters "installed" inside the game already causes the game to crash. I really don't know why, but I remember it happened to me as well.

Damn that's bad news for me in the future. A-ENGINE YOU CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH, FOR ME!!! (sorry perfect time to sing some Tegan and Sara hehe)
Thanks given by:
the same configuration was working in Windows XP SP2 but when I upgrade the OS to Windows 7, it starts giving me issues.
Thanks given by: