• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JoHo15´s Sprites
It lokks really nice.
Well done, Joho. :)
Thanks given by: JoHo15
wow! that's pretty awesome sprite there! very good progress
Thanks given by: JoHo15
@EXG9
i probably won't do him, because i have not so much time and i didn't like the design of this char :P
and why should i do something other than standing ?
[Image: ZHkICNr.png][Image: adGT3Xm.png]
Thanks given by:
(07-23-2014, 12:11 PM)JoHo15 Wrote:  @EXG9
i probably won't do him, because i have not so much time and i didn't like the design of this char :P

you did not like Hannya?o.o?
you choice man.

(07-23-2014, 12:11 PM)JoHo15 Wrote:  and why should i do something other than standing ?
Because, actualy sometimes its gets borring ( yeah I am also mostly doing standing sprites but atleast showing some gifs)
+ you could learn thing or two from making various poses. That actualy helps a lot in development of character.
Useful
Thanks given by:
EXG9 Wrote:Because, actualy sometimes its gets borring ( yeah I am also mostly doing standing sprites but atleast showing some gifs)
+ you could learn thing or two from making various poses. That actualy helps a lot in development of character.
okay,
yeah i also have done some other things than standing sprites, but not shown because the most are unfinished characters...
because the only reason i start sprinting was creating new characters... i have already 4 unfinished character sheets on my pc, maybe i will post them some time :P

Thanks given by:
I hope those chars are made by you and with your OG design and not any naruto mods sprite sheets
Useful
Thanks given by:
3 of them are designed by me and you have probably seen them already, but sadly i wont finish them...
and now i am working on the naruto mod NSLF2 :P
Thanks given by:
Wow, awesome... it seems to me that spriting is an easy job for ya! Without wanting to push you... you should try making HF chars into LF sprite style and sprite in HF style(i mean to make new chars in HF spriting style)!
.........I never miss my target.......i just give it a second chance.........
..........................I WILL HUNT TO THE VERY END............................

Overlord Hunter (Click to View)
HFE, DONT FORGET ABOUT US, SUPPORT US! (Click to View)
check my DeviantArt gallery page
Thanks given by:
(07-23-2014, 12:58 PM)JoHo15 Wrote:  3 of them are designed by me and you have probably seen them already, but sadly i wont finish them...

unfinished characters, you wont finish them... then I believe you should show them to us.
No, I havent seen them
Useful
Thanks given by:
(07-23-2014, 01:00 PM)Overlord Hunter Wrote:  Wow, awesome... it seems to me that spriting is an easy job for ya! Without wanting to push you... you should try making HF chars into LF sprite style and sprite in HF style(i mean to make new chars in HF spriting style)!
thanks, i thought it is not possible to create new HF chars, and to be honest i didn't like HF :P

(07-23-2014, 01:02 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  unfinished characters, you wont finish them... then I believe you should show them to us.
No, I havent seen them
the characters are also in my sprites thread... yeah i will show them later :D
Thanks given by: