Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CHAR] Sile - The Crimson Princess
Am I invisible?
Hey look at albaka sig, she has green color so concept colors are from it.
Also now more watermelon that strawberry
was albaka always like this?
Useful
Thanks given by:
How about just editing her a bit. Like this:
[Image: 2pe.png]
I added a cape because the word princess gives me the thought that she should wear a cape.
[Image: double-jump-YinYin-base-1.gif]
This is an inspiration from:
-YinYin's Character Development guide, to be more specific i took one of those bases.
-Urban Rivals' clan Skeelz, I took their uniform
I hope it's good. ^^
(07-30-2013, 08:25 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  Hey look at albaka sig, she has green color so concept colors are from it.
Also now more watermelon that strawberry

Watermelon, Strawberry, it's all the same... :P

(07-30-2013, 08:42 PM)Bla bla bla 44 Wrote:  How about just editing her a bit. Like this:
[Image: 2pe.png]
I added a cape because the word princess gives me the thought that she should wear a cape.

Haha, nice idea. Though this definitely only adds to "She's a vampire" cliche :P
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Blabla looks good but.
Sile - The Crimson Princess[/b], a
vampiric spellcaster
bloodsucking goth lady
jan-recolor
magical circle-thingy user
crimson vampiric spelcaster goth lady.
Well she is crimson and spellcaster but where is goth and other thing?
I imagine her like this.
Red, black and bit purple colors.
Pale skin.
Dress more like princess but at the same devilish look of it with other vampiric stuff.
I will show tommorow her to albaka but not now and not here.
Useful
Thanks given by: Alblaka
Just looked EXG pic and thought it could be cool
[Image: ixh7.png]
I still think that purple is a bad idea..:(
Thanks given by:
Personally, I prefer DH's design. I love the emo/goth, urban-like style, princesses can be teenage and wild(?) maybe even just go with a self-proclaimed princess I guess. I mean the medieval or whatever look of a princess can get pretty boring, especially when I think LF2 lacks characters with modern day-like design.
Thanks given by:
(07-30-2013, 09:36 PM)RtXaS Wrote:  Personally, I prefer DH's design. I love the emo/goth, urban-like style, princesses can be teenage and wild(?) maybe even just go with a self-proclaimed princess I guess. I mean the medieval or whatever look of a princess can get pretty boring, especially when I think LF2 lacks characters with modern day-like design.

Btw, it IS just a (seld?-proclaimed) title. Sile has no defined background and accordingly is (maybe) not involved with royality or such stuff.
On the other hand she is a badass vampire sorceress, accordingly a emo urban girl probably doesn't fit that role too much.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
(07-30-2013, 08:04 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  Hmmm... that would work against characters, but wouldn't it reflect T3 objects as well?
If it connects - yes.
But this thing is on the ground and supposed to trigger when characters step on it. So I would suppose that itr could be all the way at the bottom (1px height). Projectiles will fly over it - and if you do want them to interact you can always still add a bdy.
Version 1.06 released
Quote:v1.06
-Fixed a bug where the Soul Beam healing stars were utilizing an incorrect opoint
-Apparently itr/kind:8 + injury: 1 = instant full heal. Fixed Shield of Vanguard.
-Disabled Z-aiming for Soul Beam
-Realigned the spawned star fx on Soul Beam
-Fixed Gates of Babylon having a shadow
-Fixed Gates of Babylon displaying in front of characters who were standing 'behind it'

Damn, the last one was annoying.
Previously, GoB was just a T3, hitting something and proceeding to an explosion display.
Now it's the sprite, being 'spawned' just below surface (centery:0), moving 25 pxl up on the z axis to make the display correct without overlapping anything, all whilst spawning an invisible hit detection T3 utilizing a kind:9, which will, upon triggering on an enemy character, initiate the explosion whilst spawning a fake T0 body to make the off-set circle sprite disappear.

Only 2 issues:
1. on the upper border the circle is 25pxl off the actual trigger+explosion
2. Forgot what was the 2...

Working on the AI next.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: 8obis , Dr. Time
I liked the character! :) good job.. the gates of babylon is good but possession is sort of useless.. I mean, how would it help in a 1 on 1 battle? (or maybe I can't figure it out perfecetly)