Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #20: Tournament
(03-05-2013, 02:27 AM)qwertz143 Wrote:  one more thing, can we choose who we pair with?
Nope, I'll do (or rather: let a randomizer choose the pairings) :)

(03-05-2013, 01:36 PM)Redbeard Wrote:  does the 4dp limit also count for misses or only for hits?
Any move limit applies to the times how often you execute that attack. Hitting the opponent does not matter, it still counts.

(03-05-2013, 05:43 PM)The Hari Wrote:  Imo limits are really unnecesary. What for spoil the fun? Marti already did his job with make all the characters balanced. Fighters use mana for attacks and it should be enough :P
Bring Henry down to ~50 hp. He'll be able to spam a ridiculous amount of flutes :p
Also, I personally dislike too many contest-rules, too (even if it does not look like it). Those are just there because they're, imo, absolutely necessary. The real pros will probably be able to kill you with dash-attacks, though :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
same here. i actually dislike rules, but some have to be set to prevent deathlock combos and overuse of moves on low hp.
also, hk coliseum is my favourite background, simply because if i fight a friend they ALWAYS run away from me. thats not only going on the nerves, but also makes the fight much longer than it needs to be.
oh and one more thing.
if one of the fighting members is available at all reasonable times and tries to contact the other, will the winner still be chosen randomly?
i mean if theres the case of no fight and we can prove that we did our best to arrange something while the other one wasnt even responding.

...otherwise we might even get a tournament winner who has never fought a single fight.
Thanks given by: mfc
hmm ill say that rules in lf2 are very important, and 4dp if fighter know how to play very good davis is too much powerfull.. hard to predict etc
[Image: hellsing01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
plz make some official networks on hamachi so that we can contact each other..
actually ive lost all my networks..
and to all of you..please kick all "Nullbyte"s or "Null"s or any name like this because they are my inactive accounts.
Thanks given by:
ok here are they

name:LFECONTEST20 pass:lfe

Name:LFECONTEST20(1) pass:lfe

so join
goku the legandary super saiyan

Thanks given by:
btw are there any limits for woody's tiger dash attack or can we do tha move as many time as we want and btw before the lfe down you wrote dance of pain rules do they still apply???
goku the legandary super saiyan

Thanks given by:
(03-09-2013, 11:19 AM)Emaan Ashraf Wrote:  btw are there any limits for woody's tiger dash attack or can we do tha move as many time as we want

I think woody tiger dash is bit expensive
Useful
Thanks given by:
hey guys..i requested you all to kick all "Nullbyte"s from all your networks..
but i dont think any body has done that..
also today i joined the network LFECONTEST20 but i found only 3 people on the network..
so please do either of the things or both
Thanks given by:
I request BP to make an official hamachi rooms or something?

Quote:hey guys..i requested you all to kick all "Nullbyte"s from all your networks..
umm.. doesn't hamachi have the option where you can leave the network?
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2013, 02:21 PM)qwertz143 Wrote:  I request BP to make an official hamachi rooms or something?

Quote:hey guys..i requested you all to kick all "Nullbyte"s from all your networks..
umm.. doesn't hamachi have the option where you can leave the network?

I think he has some old accounts in the networks which he can't access.
Check this awesome 16bit art out! www.effectgames.com/demos/canvascycle/(not mine)

Find my project here! it downloads and installs chars for you - automatically!
(not finished yet, try out the Alpha version and help out by reporting bugs and make suggestions)
Latest version: Alpha 1.2

Thanks given by: