Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JoHo15´s Sprites
i know that my proportionen are not so good, but it is very hard to draw with the mouse...
on the paper with a pencil it would be easier
[Image: ZHkICNr.png][Image: adGT3Xm.png]
Thanks given by: Marko pro
(04-29-2012, 07:53 AM)JoHo15 Wrote:  i know that my proportionen are not so good, but it is very hard to draw with the mouse...
You will be able to draw with the mouse if you practise.;) It takes time so you need to be patient.
(04-29-2012, 07:53 AM)JoHo15 Wrote:  on the paper with a pencil it would be easier
of course, it's easier when you make it on the paper with a pencil. Try posting the drawings you make on paper.
Thanks given by:
@drako
i will post next week my drawings
and a new sprite + face pic
Stormy
[Image: oeyQz.png?1] [Image: BXlBy.png?1]
Thanks given by:
The sprite is really good. And the facepic is really cool (shading and all). I think the eyes are not LF2-ish maybe that's the problem with you facepics.
[Image: double-jump-YinYin-base-1.gif]
This is an inspiration from:
-YinYin's Character Development guide, to be more specific i took one of those bases.
-Urban Rivals' clan Skeelz, I took their uniform
I hope it's good. ^^
for that facepic That chin its a bit round on the left and very close to the mouth and the shading it a tad to heavy making her look kinda fat. There is a line in her neck that should extend down more and the shoulders are also way to narrow, if you show the line in the neck you should also do it for her shoulders/collar bone. I feel like the hair is really flat and looks like chunks of paper and dunno why her cleavage is showing at that point in the facepic. Im not a fan of those eyes but the coloring is pretty sharp and the sprite looks really good just not a fan of those eyes like bla bla said.

I can tell that youre getting better so keep it up. also not sure if you can afford one but a bamboo drawing tablet cost like 30-50 bucks. its pretty awesome and would probably make all ur drawing really great. ask for one next christmas if you are really into drawing :)
[Image: 3rdslim.jpg]
[Image: DAslim.jpg]
[Image: Rocky.jpg]
[Image: Clidebanner.jpg]

Thanks given by: JoHo15 , Marko pro , Bla bla bla 44
(05-01-2012, 03:39 PM)JoHo15 Wrote:  @drako
i will post next week my drawings
and a new sprite + face pic
I will be waiting. Good luck :)
(05-01-2012, 03:39 PM)JoHo15 Wrote:  Stormy
[Image: oeyQz.png?1] [Image: BXlBy.png?1]
I see you have improved the proportions on the shoulders. Shoulders look better than in the previous one. Don't try to make shoulders narrow try to shape them nicely. Just keep spriting. You'll get better. :)
Thanks given by: JoHo15
Really nice sprites and face pic!!
@drako this is girl so need to be narrow shoulder!!
Keep spritnig and your picture will be better and better!!
BB
It looks good.
As drako said, you'll get better.
Practice makes perfect.
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
here is a new sprite
[Image: zpZse.png?1]
Thanks given by:
only thr eyes bother me, rest looks well shaded and nice. you sprite an a regular 79x79 size? or the double size??
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"