Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod: My first char: a Rudolf mod
Well, here it is my first char.
It is a simple rudolf modification, which is not overpowered :D

his D>A and D^J are untouched and i used only exisiting sprites, since i dont even know how to recolor =p

screens(gifs dont work for me srry) (Click to View)
but he has a counterattack(thx to bashscrazy mentioning the negative next value), while u cant spam it (cause mp cost), it is easily blocked after the 2nd time, and it only hits a single target + the greatest disadvantage: firens firerun :D if u teleport behind him u get burned + if unlucky he catches u with normal punches and u lose about 250 hp :p and this is the first time i was able to add frame lines myself! xD.
Uhmm.. the DvJ has an increased mp cost, and creates 2 rudolfs in front and behind him, which automatically starts to teleport behind/in front of the enemy and start an atk, decreased the attack dmg though.
the new attack DvA creates a clone which transforms into a healing ball, also high mp cost.

All in all a balanced char, since you wont do any good with spamming any of the skills =p (believe me i tried on Julian on easy and lost! xD)

btw: thx to shin hanazumi who explained me how the sprites attachment to the single frames worked =p

E: i also planned a DvA something like the one from NewAlpha, but not exactly like it, because i dislike shurikens ^^
Also a question: is it possible to make a char go into a different frame as injured? and if is it possible to add an certain % that it activates?
My idea of a new Counter ^^ if it would be possible then id like to ask if it is recommended for a newbie like me to try to do it
E2:Attention! worst drawings ever
working on a new ball(inspired by the animations of Jerry Hawks) (Click to View)
Also the mod of rudolf i uploaded was the backup! the sprites r weird, and the data still a mess. Ill upload the right one when im back at home ._.

.rar   Rudolf mod.rar (Size: 24.07 KB / Downloads: 275)
Say Anything - Alive with the glory of love

My first char: a rudolf mod <--- waiting for comments

LF story reasonable beginning <--clicky (Dont u dare not to leave a comment!)
Story Progress (Click to View)

Fan of Jerry Hawks LF2 Fan movie, just epic animations~
Thanks given by:
Quote:5. Screenshots - Any project that is being shown needs a screenshot. This is for the community to get a quick overview of the project as well as for the author to promote his work.

Actually even if it's just a modification u could show us what's new.
Thanks given by: LSwarley
a stupid question: how do i make gifs?

i just did those on online sites with 3 pics, but right now my connection is too slow to do that.
and it is annoying to do it this way.

Ill upload them tmr =/

offtopic: 2nd time someone warned/informed me about forum rules =p (didnt read them, since im seldom in projects section/never imagined to find me self rlly DCing xD)

Thanks given by:
(08-04-2011, 02:40 PM)LSwarley Wrote:  a stupid question: how do i make gifs?
First get this:
ESCV <- it's link
And use it, after using it open the vid you made in any GIF creator program and turn it from .avi to .gif, then upload and post here.
People have some suggestions here about how to make gifs:
http://lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php...403&page=4

Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: LSwarley
But in the end i still have to w8 till tmr since i got to sleep now, cause i have to get up early tmr.

Screens/gifs are coming when i find time =/ srry for that
(08-04-2011, 02:49 PM)Whaat Wrote:  
(08-04-2011, 02:40 PM)LSwarley Wrote:  a stupid question: how do i make gifs?
First get this:
ESCV <- it's link
And use it, after using it open the vid you made in any GIF creator program and turn it from .avi to .gif, then upload and post here.
People have some suggestions here about how to make gifs:
http://lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php...403&page=4

tried all suggestions and they all fail because of my lame computer! xD
well i do some screens, but they only capture one moment, while most additions need longer =p

E: if u try him fight against him on crazy =p it makes alot of fun fighting him xD, but the AI is still too slow though =/

Thanks given by:
i like your mod, so, keep it up man! =p
hope this project will released soon
Shin Hanazumi
The Second Flower of Hanazumi Kazoku
Junior Data Changer
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2011, 07:20 AM)shin hanazumi Wrote:  i like your mod, so, keep it up man! =p
It is released >__> do you just post here before reading even the starting post?
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: nehalbordoloi
(08-05-2011, 07:20 AM)shin hanazumi Wrote:  i like your mod, so, keep it up man! =p

thx ill try my best, but ill mayb dissappear from this forum in one month or less...

just got a call, and idk where ill end up after getting back to germany, since my parents(who r awfully strict chinese)
and i got into a arguement, and i have no money at all nor anywhere to stay :p
In the worst/best case ill have to work+school+organizing a whole bunch of life issues which are completely new to me xD

cant decide yet ^^, since i always wanted to live by myself, but im one lazy thing

(08-05-2011, 07:24 AM)Whaat Wrote:  
It is released >__> do you just post here before reading even the starting post?

yeah, but im working on 2 add-ons ^^ thats y he said so

Thanks given by:
(08-05-2011, 07:24 AM)Whaat Wrote:  It is released >__> do you just post here before reading even the starting post?

oops, i was used a wrong sentence, i mean i hope he will upload his 'right one' when he is back at home.
and i hope the 'right one' have a different sprite/move.
So, do it ASAP man ;)

OT: congrats, your dc ability is pass me now TTATT
Shin Hanazumi
The Second Flower of Hanazumi Kazoku
Junior Data Changer
Thanks given by:
in about 1 hour i get home and then i start the new ball and fix some awkward looking sprites.
Think ill add it the same day =p, but the sprites will suck, because rudolf has no rotating sprites or?

Thanks given by: