Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Fighter 2.5 Sprite Problem
:[ 
When I turn on LF 2.5 and begin to play it always run to right (Looks run to right if I run to left).. Sprite mirrorer doesn't helped!! Please help me!
Thanks given by:
Maybe a Dc problem or the mirror sprites are not right and thats why its happening.
Thanks given by:
So how I can fix it??
Thanks given by:
Just take the sprite sheets of the char and just flip them to make a mirror image and save them as adding _mirror in the last of the name of new sprite sheet you have made.
To understand better see the Lf2 original spritesheets which have a mirror image too!
Thanks given by:
Sonic Boom Wrote:Just take the sprite sheets of the char and just flip them to make a mirror image and save them as adding _mirror in the last of the name of new sprite sheet you have made.
To understand better see the Lf2 original spritesheets which have a mirror image too!
Wrong! LF 2.5 is just like LF 1.9:P, so mirror are useless. It depends on your computer. If your computer is widescreen, it will automatically create a mirror for you. If not, sorry I can't help.:(
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock , LeoGautama
you could mirror all the sprites and use a lf2 2.0a.
however i dont know if lf2.5 uses any game relevant hex edits, so it MIGHT crash if it has some.
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
I think, that depends on your graphics card. Many newer cards kind of fail at displaying sprites correctly. That's why Bamboori's suggestion would probably work best. I can't recall any hex-edits applied to the game off the top of my head, so except for some alternate bitmaps, one should not have any differences in-game ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
(06-11-2011, 12:53 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  however i dont know if lf2.5 uses any game relevant hex edits, so it MIGHT crash if it has some.

99.9% no.I have played LF2 2.5 and seems there is not anything to be edited by HEX (except skin).

So there's not any prob.
Thanks given by: Sonic Boom , LeoGautama
When I had Windows XP it worked, but when I installed Win 7, game doesn't work.. :(
I very want to play LF 2.5..

P.S.
I mirrored all sprites, but that won't worked..
Thanks given by:
(06-14-2011, 02:08 PM)IgineX Wrote:  P.S.
I mirrored all sprites, but that won't worked..

Because you need lf2 v2.0a

LF2v2.0a use mirror sprites to work.So you should use v2.0a to play ;).

So you have mirror sprites,now copy LF2v2.0a.exe and paste it at folder where is lf2.5.exe .Then run LF2v2.0a.exe and you are done;)
Thanks given by: