Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommended game reviews
Hi guys.

This is a thread where you recommend a game while reviewing it,nothing more.I thought it may be interesting to know what kind of games different people play.I also thought it might be nice to have active lfe members play the same online game...
(Can also be offline..).You must include comments and if can,screenshots.I will start.

Grand Fantasia

Type: Online

Description: Unlike most online games,this games has 8 different classes!You can be a Wizard,Priest,even Asassins!It has 4 channels but only one server,Illania.There are also amazing quests with bosses,and fantastic guilds(also called clans) consisting of players all around the world.It has levels up to 85!!

Install(?): Download the game at here .You must also Sign Up and install the game.At the first time you open the game,loads long(Not if you have good Internet! :)).

Problems: Its quite big,1.73 GB...but its worthed. Most players have "Unable to connect to server" after launching "_Launcher" but its just a small mistake,you must open the SECOND launcher,"Launcher(Without using _ at the front)" under the first launcher (_Launcher).
Comment: This game is very addicting,5 stars !! Designed with guilds and special bosses with level systems,and nice graphics too.
If you want to findme,My name is Henreel there, currently on guild <KnightRaid>.Join guild now!

I hope you enjoy this game :D.
Screenshot (Click to View)

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Recommended game reviews - by Conqueror - 09-15-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Recommended game reviews - by YinYin - 09-16-2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Recommended game reviews - by A-Man - 10-19-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Recommended game reviews - by bashscrazy - 10-19-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: Recommended game reviews - by A-Man - 10-19-2014, 04:23 PM