Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Different stage for each character
This will take serious time and effort, though feasible.

The actual hard part is probably coming up with the individual stories rather than getting the thing to work. See, if you do the individual stories, you're looking for making more backgrounds and possibly more characters. Instill a friendly rivalry, intertwine several stories into one another, causing two or more characters to react, finally leaving them to the main stage.

You could call it 'background stories', or 'background stages' as a name, considering it's got character backgrounds and such.

If you DO end up achieving this, make sure the stories are long enough to survive a playthrough and aren't too repetative. I would hate to play through several characters, containing the same storyline or even a short storyline that could be finished in one scene...

Oh and if you achieve this, be warned... people will end up asking you to do the other characters like Julian.

Obvious mixes of storylines as someone mentioned earlier, firen and freeze. Rather than have the same beginnings, leave the endings more similar, a work together kind of thing. Say, Firen and Freeze have a great rivalry from the start, Firen was attacked by sorcerors casting ice spells for example. Land of frost (background needed) would then have Firen wage war to get revenge, eventually targeting freeze. Eventually, as they both go to run at each other in combat, BOOM. They become the mightiest warrior ever seen, a fusion of two powerful elements, such as ye olde lore had foretold.

If you need storyline help, you can message me, I can give you several idea's, if not write out complete stories for characters.

Good luck to you, I'm pretty sure that anyone else above has explained how you could go about achieving this task.

Yours faithfully,
Eddie
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by: empirefantasy , John Fighterli , AmadisLFE

Messages In This Thread
RE: Characters story - by Electric2Shock - 04-27-2011, 04:55 PM
RE: Characters story - by Sonic Boom - 04-27-2011, 04:55 PM
RE: Characters story - by empirefantasy - 04-27-2011, 05:03 PM
RE: Characters story - by Sonic Boom - 04-27-2011, 05:14 PM
RE: Characters story - by Lauli - 04-27-2011, 05:12 PM
RE: Characters story - by Monolith - 04-27-2011, 05:21 PM
RE: Characters story - by empirefantasy - 04-27-2011, 05:33 PM
RE: Characters story - by Monolith - 04-27-2011, 06:40 PM
RE: Characters story - by Eddie - 04-27-2011, 11:14 PM
RE: Characters story - by Reaper - 04-28-2011, 09:17 AM