Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eddie's Experiments, Tools, Games, Coding, etc
Hmmm, I assumed I tweaked so that minus numbers didn't show up. Well, I've definately fixed it now, try again in this update. :D

So here is the new link (With all of the coding and a special reference section for people to understand what bit does what):

http://www.mediafire.com/?teymcw2mtdt

Extract the files to whatever folder you choose.
There is a .exe file - for running the application and a .bat file for the code.

I'd suggest getting notepad++ and opening the batch file with that. Right click - open with notepad++.
This will display the code, and comments in green to help you find what you're looking for and to make editing easier.

Happy Calculating!

Eddie

Edit:
Next project if someone would like to, they can join me in. It will be another Batch file project, so I'm assuming if anyone would like to take up the offer it'd be JossuaDC.

Project is going to be an autoprogram opener. Rather than spending time looking for stuff through start menu etc, you could have this window running in the background. You can then use this window to quickly reach and open a file. Without a specific user interface though at the moment (will probably do both Batch projects in a different language like Basic or C#) I will be releasing the code behind it as well. In this code I will have added sections and descriptions for what YOU (taking YOU as the point of LOYAL CUSTOMER - although this is free) to add your own programs and edit the destination folders and such.

Once again all my love,

Eddie
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eddie's Experiments, Tools, Games, Coding, etc - by Eddie - 06-28-2010, 01:06 PM