Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eddie's Experiments, Tools, Games, Coding, etc
Well, I got bored recently and decided I would start experimenting with Batch programming, C# and a couple of other languages. I've also started to make complete/larger and more full on programs with this. Yes I have experimented and dabbled in a bit of various different languages in the past but NO I do not remember any of it at the moment. This makes me the prime example of NEWB-TRIES-TO-RUN-BEFORE-HE-CAN-WALK syndrome.

However, I am prepared to run headfirst into every wall, fall into every pitfall and fall foul of every trap going to achieve my goals. So now, I present to you... my work:

1) Batch Coded Damage Calculator (Oh yes I went there). It is designed for Stats Based RPGs (at first just to say I could do it) and is being tested by Ramond currently.
Damage Calculator Screenshots (Click to View)
Damage Calculator Information (Click to View)
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Eddie's Experiments, Tools, Games, Coding, etc - by Eddie - 06-26-2010, 07:34 AM