Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mod: New untitled LF2 Project (Working On: Davis) + D.D.LF2 Beta download
:thumbs up: 
WOW WOW WOW  :D  :D

I´m so excited and moved about your post, FreezeEX

AMAZING art-style. You have captured the heart of the character so perfectly, I find myself literally jumping up and down of enthusiasm )

You have captured the soul of the charachter so perfectly, I'm at loss for words!

[Image: af14490efc.gif]

hehe, let me explain my big words:

I have just come back to LF2 myself this week, (because of the quarantine) I hadn't played the game since perhaps 2005. I was never super active on the forums, but i read alot. And remember your work very clearly! I was even inspired to make my own sprites, Zombie Woody, because of you. It wasn't great, but it fun for me at least.

Recently i have been nostalgic about gaming in general (i have played very little the last 15 yrs), and that lead me back to LF2 and the forum. I have spent hours and hours, looking up my favorite old fan art and checking out favorite old sprites and mods.

I have even looked into game dev, and have been following game dev tutorials for Godot. My ambition is to make a simple game using a few of the LF2 sprites. (Time will tell if that ever happens, when the quarantine lifts)

So you see, this week I have been daydreaming about a redesign of LF2 and it's iconic characters. And then I find your post!

And you have done exactly what i think this game deserves: A re-spriting and modernizing, without loosing the soul of the original game.

Well - to end my long first-post on the forum: THANK YOU for your project. I will follow closely with enthusiasm! And give me input and feedback when given the chance. (I'm not an artist or a programmer, just a fan

All the best, and Happy Easter
Thanks given by: Jahvansi

Messages In This Thread
RE: New untitled LF2 Project (Working On: Davis) + D.D.LF2 Beta download - by Eirik - 04-10-2020, 11:27 AM