Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Toaru Majutsu no Index:Science & Magic
I tried using lf2 ultimate patcher or whatever it is to know the password I'm not getting it
I don't get it!!
Thanks given by:
Downloaded for the sake of archiving. What do you guys think, though, does it deserve a spot on the mainsite for downloading?

(09-19-2017, 12:43 AM)Oeiji Wrote:  I tried using lf2 ultimate patcher or whatever it is to know the password I'm not getting it
I don't get it!!
UP will only check for static addresses in the exe. If you injected one single byte, you'd jumble everything up already. PDK has a ridiculous amount of changes which make it effectively a completely different game (for any debugging program, that is).

If you have a slight idea about debugging, try editing the memory to your likings. The byte flag that tells whether the cheat has been enabled (1) or not (0) is located at 458428.

Personally, I found that extra a bit underwhelming but I guess that's up to you to decide.

Can't be bothered looking for the actual cheat, though...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
It deserves a spot in the main site even lf2 chaos enhance edition trying to get into to that I can't find the download link anywhere
Thanks given by:
Archived: https://lf-empire.de/lfe-fileplanet/vers...ence-magic

If anybody finds out about the cheat, please let me know so I can put it on the mainsite as well.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: