Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Updated plan
hydron- we should probably  edit him a lill bit, more contrast on shades and bit more differences between the saturated and desaturated colors
i would also like to change his head as he seems bit chubby
but overall - usefull

he can actually fit to the teleportation minion

really rough edit
[Image: cHWq1XC.png]
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
First of all i dont like idea of taking already made characters like Frozen, Clide... It's like we didn't do anything with mod. Everyone can copy-paste chars.
I like char as long as it's new and well connected to the story.
But what i was thinking is kicking Mark (from original game) for example.
Thanks given by: Gespenst
(04-12-2015, 11:40 AM)Marko Wrote:  First of all i dont like idea of taking already made characters like Frozen, Clide... It's like we didn't do anything with mod. Everyone can copy-paste chars.
I like char as long as it's new and well connected to the story.

Not many people have voted against using existing characters, but at the same time not everybody seems to be very enthausiastic about using pre-existings either. So I guess we shouldn't use them unless we will be short on characters in the end.

However, would you be alright with using a Hydron edit as the teleportation minion?

It will be something like this (this is nothing final):
[Image: Hydronteleporter2_zps1mololk4.png]

Keep in mind that Hydron has never been released and not many people have even seen the sprite, let alone recognise a remake of the sprite into another character ;) People will only know when they look at the credits.

(04-12-2015, 11:40 AM)Marko Wrote:  But what i was thinking is kicking Mark (from original game) for example.

Mark is actually one of my personal favorites. Anyway, we've talked about kicking other characters, and concluded that we shouldn't kick any. The game is an extension of the original game, so all original characters will still be there. I know this isn't completely as you imagined it, but it will be like this, no characters will be deleted...
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
Imo a recolor of for example Hydron with other changes as hair is fine enough for them minion characters.

I also trieed to make a different hairstyle

[Image: teleport_hair_by_janisarcane-d8pfx6m.png]
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2015, 04:39 PM)Arcane Wrote:  Imo a recolor of for example Hydron with other changes as hair is fine enough for them minion characters.

I also trieed to make a different hairstyle

[Image: teleport_hair_by_janisarcane-d8pfx6m.png]

I really like the purple and white versions
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
Marko, are you okay with this also? (And Rhino, JoHo?)

If most of us agree, I'll go for a final sprite concept using this base anf post it in the sprite concepts topic;)
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
I like the 3rd version posted by Arcane. Looks well and fits him imo.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
Me personally, I also prefer 3rd version :)
Thanks given by:
Yeah i am okay with this...
like the 3d version from arcane at this time the most..
[Image: ZHkICNr.png][Image: adGT3Xm.png]
Thanks given by:
Cool :) Most teammates people agree with this design, so we can almost start making it... I edited my post in the character sprite concepts, lets further discuss it there (as we're getting into detail on the actual sprite :))

http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...#pid192430

I posted some concepts there. Please let me know which is best

edit: I'll try to keep the first post up-to-date as much as possible.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by: