Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New Dragonball Lf2 mod
My first LF2 mod i made the most character and some characters got from other Lf2 mods i hope you guys like it. I used sprites and Attacks form the old DBZ 3.o Lf2 mod.

PS: Sorry for my English im from Germany

Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!O18EFB4R!AsUDimiZ8B...fYDaOW4qVY    

Please give me a Feedback

The next version is coming soon
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Provide info like : Number of characters in it, special features of your mod, your plans for this mod.

Did you ask the Mod's permission to use their characters? Have you credited them in the game?

Also screenshots are a must, we should be able to see what the game looks like before downloading it.

Waiting for the updated thread.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
(01-19-2015, 03:36 PM)Rhino.Freak Wrote:  Provide info like : Number of characters in it, special features of your mod, your plans for this mod.

Did you ask the Mod's permission to use their characters? Have you credited them in the game?

Also screenshots are a must, we should be able to see what the game looks like before downloading it.

Waiting for the updated thread.

Are you the admin
Thanks given by:
Bill's centering is off. Also, it's fairly big in size 0_o; makes me wonder if your work makes the majority of this mod or vice versa.
I would appreciate you posting a character list.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(01-19-2015, 04:13 PM)A-MAN Wrote:  Bill's centering is off. Also, it's fairly big in size 0_o; makes me wonder if your work makes the majority of this mod or vice versa.
I would appreciate you posting a character list.

Are you form One Piece a team
Thats my first mod in the next version is much better

PS: I do everthing alone :D
Thanks given by:
Yes.
I understand it's your first mod, but if you want to have more people download it, post more about its content. A list of all the characters in the mode and few other screenshots will do.

Edit:
Just tested the game, and I am really disappointed :\. 80 megabytes! 80 megabytes just for a mod to contain 5 characters, no, 5 modifications of Woody, Davis, Firen, Dennis and Deep. Not a SINGLE DBZ character was there (except in the sprites folder if that counts). There are so many unused sprites in the game's folder; why did you keep them in the game if you didn't use them in the first place?

Here is a tip: Start off with a simple character before moving on to a full mod. There are lots of guides in this forum, and its website, that can get you started.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(01-19-2015, 04:23 PM)A-MAN Wrote:  Yes.
I understand it's your first mod, but if you want to have more people download it, post more about its content. A list of all the characters in the mode and few other screenshots will do.

Edit:
Just tested the game, and I am really disappointed :\. 80 megabytes! 80 megabytes just for a mod to contain 5 characters, no, 5 modifications of Woody, Davis, Firen, Dennis and Deep. Not a SINGLE DBZ character was there (except in the sprites folder if that counts). There are so many unused sprites in the game's folder; why did you keep them in the game if you didn't use them in the first place?

Here is a tip: Start off with a simple character before moving on to a full mod. There are lots of guides in this forum, and its website, that can get you started.

Sorry i forgot it, next time everthing is better.
Thanks given by:
(01-19-2015, 05:17 PM)haroon123 Wrote:  

Edit:

You're probably very ambitious, but I think A-man is right. Try to make a signle character first. Feel free to use my Goku character as a base (if you give me credit for the base, of course. Took me hundreds of hours to make that character :p )

On a side note: have you checked out Bashscrazy's mod? http://lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=9323
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
(01-19-2015, 06:48 PM)Memento Wrote:  
(01-19-2015, 05:17 PM)haroon123 Wrote:  

Edit:

You're probably very ambitious, but I think A-man is right. Try to make a signle character first. Feel free to use my Goku character as a base (if you give me credit for the base, of course. Took me hundreds of hours to make that character :p )

On a side note: have you checked out Bashscrazy's mod? http://lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=9323

That are the first character i made

How long it takes to make character?

(01-19-2015, 07:34 PM)haroon123 Wrote:  
(01-19-2015, 06:48 PM)Memento Wrote:  
(01-19-2015, 05:17 PM)haroon123 Wrote:  [quote='A-MAN' pid='189000' dateline='1421684635']
Yes.

Edit:

That are the first character i made

What do u thingk of my new character? its not finished yet.

http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/images/att...es/bmp.gif
.bmp   sadasderwer.bmp (Size: 14.68 KB / Downloads: 59)
Thanks given by: