Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Quotes (Forum, MSN, ICQ, AIM, YIM, other)
11:52 <Ramond> .srt should be a universal subtitle file though
11:52 <Stm93> play them on that traffic cone video player
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: STM1993 , AmadisLFE
Adolf Hitler Wrote:The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
[Image: main-qimg-50ad41a26c41513c34068891f754f274]
Thanks given by:
Lord Alfred Tennyson Wrote:'T is not too late to seek a newer world.
Push off, and sitting well in order smite
The sounding furrows; for my purpose holds
To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
Of all the western stars, until I die.
It may be that the gulfs will wash us down:
It may be we shall touch the Happy Isles,
And see the great Achilles, whom we knew.
Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

a beautiful excerpt i found
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Vladimir Nabokov Wrote:The cradle rocks above an abyss, and common sense tells us that our existence is but a brief crack of light between two eternities of darkness. Although the two are identical twins, man, as a rule, views the prenatal abyss with more calm than the one he is headed for (at some forty-five hundred heartbeats an hour). I know, however, of a young chronophobiac who experienced something like panic when looking for the first time at homemade movies that had been taken a few weeks before his birth. He saw a world that was practically unchanged — the same house, the same people — and then realized that he did not exist there at all and that nobody mourned his absence. He caught a glimpse of his mother waving from an upstairs window, and that unfamiliar gesture disturbed him, as if it were some mysterious farewell. But what particularly frightened him was the sight of a brand-new baby carriage standing there on the porch; even that was empty, as if, in the reverse order of events, his very bones had disintegrated.

It comes from an An Autobiography
Thanks given by:
Ezra Pound Wrote:The technique of infamy is to start two lies at once and get people arguing heatedly over which is the truth.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by:
Jakob Böhme Wrote:I will tell you a secret: The time has come for the groom to crown his bride; guess where the crown lies? Toward midnight, because the light is clear in the darkness. But from where comes the groom? From midday, when the heat gives birth to & travels toward midnight, because the light is clear there. What did they do toward midnight? They fell asleep in the heat, but stormy weather will awaken them, and under it, many will be scared to death.

[Image: Boehme_Denkmal_Website.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Varg Wrote:We have not inherited Thule from our ancestors; we have borrowed it from our children.

[Image: 1020_01.jpg?v=1488827602]
Thanks given by:
[Image: wagner.jpg]
Richard Wagner Wrote:I am convinced that there are universal currents of Divine Thought vibrating the ether everywhere & that any one can sense these vibrations is inspired
Thanks given by:
[Image: quote-there-is-no-greater-disability-in-...-14-08.jpg]
Thanks given by: MangaD