Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #20: Tournament
I'm in, but with a net speed of only 4mbps i've noticed that my hamachi gets really laggy xP
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by: mfc
How much players are need to be in the tournament?
Thanks given by:
count me in. ._.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
one more thing, can we choose who we pair with?
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2013, 02:27 AM)qwertz143 Wrote:  one more thing, can we choose who we pair with?

I think no he told that he will choose with whom we will pair

(03-05-2013, 02:27 AM)qwertz143 Wrote:  one more thing, can we choose who we pair with?

I think no bp told that he will choose with whom we will pair

goku the legandary super saiyan

Thanks given by:
Well if we could choose whom to pair with then i will choose easy mode computer :D
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2013, 11:54 AM)Omega Wrote:  4 dragon punch (davis) is too much in my opinion...
i also think the same..4 dps means almost 400 hp..and those are almost inevitable

@omega..actually i rarely get any time to come online..i can only come on a pre specified time.
Thanks given by:
does the 4dp limit also count for misses or only for hits?
Check this awesome 16bit art out! www.effectgames.com/demos/canvascycle/(not mine)

Find my project here! it downloads and installs chars for you - automatically!
(not finished yet, try out the Alpha version and help out by reporting bugs and make suggestions)
Latest version: Alpha 1.2

Thanks given by: Bamboori
Misses too obviously.

Is it that hard to defend a dragon punch? I never understand these limits - if you want it all fair and square go make everyone play as the exact same character.
Thanks given by: mfc
Imo limits are really unnecesary. What for spoil the fun? Marti already did his job with make all the characters balanced. Fighters use mana for attacks and it should be enough :P

And check this out, official rules of polish lf2 league:
Well... where is fun? I really can't understand what for they even play LF.

Heh, we don't have anything like this here, but they probably also started with 3-4 rules :P

Thanks given by: qwertz143