Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #20: Tournament
Well For LF2 Lobby its kinda bad as its most on the computer's [like mine] may have avast and that avast always thinks of lf2 lobby as a threat and deletes it without asking just when we have completed downloading it so then I would have to close avast [but then the threat for other viruses increases so this is a risk]
I prefer Hamachi i think as many people on it can connect and its maybe even way faster than the lobby.
And there is also a new hamachi kind of thing called Tunngle, Which I used these days and it is a miracle really :D
You can run nearly all games on network there, add like so many people [more than 30 i bet] and is kinda easy and reliable.

Ramond edited this post 02-28-2013 11:22 AM because:
For the Anti-Virus problem, AV programs *should* normally have a feature that manages exceptions, i.e. that the AV keeps running but leaves specific files untouched. Maybe you can ask Google how to do that with avast.
Thanks given by:
My net connections are working, so I will be participating! Yoohoooo! :D
Thanks given by:
Hey, can I participate in the fight too?
Thanks given by:
@Ramond
I know how to add exceptions but we can only do that when we have the file on the system but it kinda deletes it just the moment i download it so this way I can't add to exception :/
Thanks given by:
(02-28-2013, 11:45 AM)Zednero Wrote:  Hey, can I participate in the fight too?
Of course :)

(02-28-2013, 12:17 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  it kinda deletes it just the moment i download it so this way I can't add to exception :/
Can you disable your virus scanner completely for the time you download the lobby, add it to the exception-list, and enable it again?

(02-28-2013, 07:48 AM)dan007/^"" Wrote:  because some people like me have never played online yet
I updated the first post to provide some infos about it ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Sonic Boom , NewToTheEra
Add me.
Thanks given by:
ME IN TOO!
<a href="http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=7273/">my sprites</a>
arts forum (Click to View)
my projects (Click to View)
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
BROFIST ...........
Thanks given by:
(02-28-2013, 12:17 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  I know how to add exceptions but we can only do that when we have the file on the system but it kinda deletes it just the moment i download it so this way I can't add to exception :/

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/...ll_Vendors

I send the download link of the lobby to my antivir company and now it is not detected anymore.
Do the same.
Thanks given by:
I'm in.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
idk why my post is removed, but can I join again
Thanks given by: