Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #16: Background challenge
not sure whether I'll be participating or not, but let's say I logged in when I saw this thread. In Japan right now =P
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by: Monolith
I'm gunna take a picture of my area and rotoscope it to death! lol, actually I have no clue what I'm gunna do. Shoulda used my time better while I was... away. But its gunna be fun! Hmm...*looks for Bryce.
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
Just finished my project, but I'm not sure if it's good enough, so I'll wait for somebody other to check if I have any chances :P.
Thanks given by:
i will try too :)
:thumbsup:
Thanks given by:
Hmm, two weeks left and still zero entries? Wow, we're going towards a new record, so it seems.

@Gad: want to break the ice? :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
im also finished with my sprites/arts/parts for my bg but still dont get the DCing part...
maybe there's someone who wants to collab with me and do the DCing stuff, nothing complicated anyway i think as i dont got animations for the bg....
Thanks given by:
Not taking a part, but still can download this bg (Click to View)
Thanks given by: lf2TimmE1 , nehalbordoloi , Reaper
i still need a dcer :<
Thanks given by:
Cmon, it's not so hard to undersand this mechanism. You just put layers in correct order with correct height and length...
Thanks given by: nehalbordoloi , Electric2Shock
@Gad: Download link. Now! :p Really, that background is totally awesome. Only thing I noticed is that the windows/wall look very flat.

I've also started working on something. Now I begin to wonder whether my idea is far off from what others do. We'll see...
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer