Poll: Keep the sign on his back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, you should definately keep it
77.97%
46 77.97%
It's not important / I don't know
15.25%
9 15.25%
No, get rid of it
6.78%
4 6.78%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Goku & SSJ Goku (release!)
He has kicks and punches? how does that work? or is part of of the combo?
also pl0x replace your head with the one i made? the eyes are ugly D:
you need to scrunch his face up remember?
[Image: 9VopM.png]
also in kicking and heavy throwing he's missing his weighted wristbands sometimes.

But it's awesome to see that you are starting him :)
good luck! ;)
Thanks given by:
It is raining DBZ chars now. I first thought to make this one but now I may have to make Gohan [maybe]. I think that is Super Siayan 2. It is not a really good start to do SS2 sprites first.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2011, 09:37 AM)Whaat Wrote:  Well atleast you know a thing or two about combos :p Nino had a big load of them.
About sprites:
His skin looks white D:

He will have some good combos :) Well, is the skin too bright? If it really is a problem, I'm changing it. But I don't feel like doing things over.

(08-10-2011, 10:01 AM)Monolith Wrote:  no offense but when walking,legs remind my penguin walking
in super punch pants changing,and its look strange

Haha, that's funny. Yeah, I understand that the walking frames were weird.. I was hoping nobody would notice, lol. Same for standing. Anyway, here is the new walking: [Image: Goku-Walking-1.gif]

(08-10-2011, 12:44 PM)Men'Mine Wrote:  I Just have one request . Try remaking the breathing frame. I think that , HIS right (our left) Hand is moving upwards +1 pixel than HIS lef (our right) . Excluding this , Its a nice char! Superb punching moves , Flying is good , walking is good . Really looking forward for the release.

Done that. [Image: Goku-Standing-1.gif]

(08-10-2011, 01:27 PM)Monolith Wrote:  if i not mistaken you have made gif from 4 walking sprites,but at gif maybe better look gif if he have 6 pic(talking about 1,2,3,4,3,2),but in game it will look different

Thanks :) I made it 4 frames instead of 6, indeed. New one has 6 frames.

(08-10-2011, 02:16 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  He has kicks and punches? how does that work? or is part of of the combo?
also pl0x replace your head with the one i made? the eyes are ugly D:
you need to scrunch his face up remember?
[Image: 9VopM.png]
also in kicking and heavy throwing he's missing his weighted wristbands sometimes.

But it's awesome to see that you are starting him :)
good luck! ;)

Gonna fix that in a minute. The other punches are meant for a combo.

For the standing and walking.. I think they are decent now. Which is enough quality for me :D

@Sonic Boom: if you're going to make Gohan, feel free to use my Gohan sprite which can be found here: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=6206
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
they're much better now ;)
also which saga Goku is this?
Cause after Freiza Saga - aka in the android saga and forward.. he stops wearing peoples symbols (Master Roshi - King Kai) on his clothes
just pointing that out there for you ;) it would also be less trouble for you that way since you wouldn't have to draw it lol

(also on one of the kicks i noticed he's missing the red line on his boot)
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2011, 07:11 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  they're much better now ;)
also which saga Goku is this?
Cause after Freiza Saga - aka in the android saga and forward.. he stops wearing peoples symbols (Master Roshi - King Kai) on his clothes
just pointing that out there for you ;) it would also be less trouble for you that way since you wouldn't have to draw it lol

(also on one of the kicks i noticed he's missing the red line on his boot)

You're sharp, haha. I really need to fix those kicks ;) Which I will do tonight.

Not sure which saga. I just used some sprites from the internet as exemple.. x] I know ssj3 goku doesn't use the signs anymore. Don't you think there would be too little detail if I'd not make them? I'll probably keep them :)
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
Electric Shock Wrote:It is raining DBZ chars now. I first thought to make this one but now I may have to make Gohan [maybe]. I think that is Super Siayan 2. It is not a really good start to do SS2 sprites first.
Neocrypt Wrote:@Sonic Boom: if you're going to make Gohan, feel free to use my Gohan sprite which can be found here: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=6206
well you missreaded,but no big problem.
i like how you fixed your sprites ;)

Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by: Sonic Boom
What exactly did I misread?

Jump attack [Image: Goku-Jump-attack.gif]
Dash attack [Image: Goku-Dash-attack.gif]
Falling1 [Image: Goku-Falling1.gif]
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
(08-15-2011, 11:55 AM)Neocrypt Wrote:  What exactly did I misread?

Jump attack [Image: Goku-Jump-attack.gif]
Dash attack [Image: Goku-Dash-attack.gif]
Falling1 [Image: Goku-Falling1.gif]

electric_shock writed that he making a gohan and you writed to sonic boom to feel free to use your sprite
nice looking attacks
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
haha - so you did get rid of the emblem :)
Thanks given by:
@Neocrypt-As ES and I are neighbours,he told me he may make Teen Gohan.But the sprite you have is not Teen Gohan.
Thanks given by: Memento