Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegito - The Most Invulnerable Fighter
Yes, yes.. you are tired of seeing DBZ chars
and chars by me that are always unfinished
and always the same - too many moves to count with your fingers.

but too bad for you. I love DBZ and I'm n00b like that so ye

Normal Vegito (Click to View)
Super Vegito (Click to View)
[/spoiler]

Some cool gifs ones (Click to View)
great work bash :) loving his animations!

when does the counter move stop?
Thanks given by: shin hanazumi
Hmm.. perhaps you should make the fading input a little more difficult to do, else it would spoil all the fun. It now looks as if you only have to press one button. Make it at least 2 or 3 (DA/DJA)

Super vegito's hair moves a bit too much in walking and running.

But still, you know I love your projects, and you know I love dbz and all the combos and many possibilities you're creating, so I will enjoy your characters ;) IF you finish them. I hope you will.

Oh yeah! Be sure to make some cool moves like in DBGT Final Bout: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z87fJ5maZ...re=related
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: bashscrazy
When you stop pressing the attack/jump button.
The comp spams the buttons and so was I - that's why it kept going.

Also - if anyone can find me voice clips for vegito I would be very grateful! Cause I like to work around the voices

@neocrypt - thanks man. But ye - it should be easy to use cause he is super powerful ones. The hair moves a lot cause he moves quick and the wind flows in his beautiful hair.
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2011, 10:36 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  When you stop pressing the attack/jump button.
The comp spams the buttons and so was I - that's why it kept going.

Also - if anyone can find me voice clips for vegito I would be very grateful! Cause I like to work around the voices

@neocrypt - thanks man. But ye - it should be easy to use cause he is super powerful ones.

Well yeah, sure he should be powerful, but you don´t have to make him powerful by having a fade with instant kick in it. I'd rather see a fade without instant attack.. So maybe you can make him use a fade while staying in position by pressing Defend+Jump, and add the teleport and kick when pressing Attack after it.. Also consider putting more kicks after this single kick by simply pressing the attack button. Just a simple kick combination. I know some old school character lovers would definately hate this idea, because the amount of attacks will be way higher, but I think it would be great =P Also, could you try to make his disappearing a little more 'lightning'-like? Like in the vid I showed you ;) I love it, same for the instant transmission combination in that vid.

Man.. have been looking for files for about 20 minutes now, but haven't had any luck yet.

Oh yeah.. I wouldn't make him TOO overpowered. He should be a touch boss, but I'd rather see immense combos that do normal damage, than having him land extremely hard hits. Special moves, like Final Kamehameha should take about 20-25% max.. What do you think?

And.. I don't really think Vegeta´s attack really fits Vegito. I´ve never seen him using it in the series either.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
to go ahead love this, awesome work.
one thing, are you also being a dc advancer?
:thumbsup:
Thanks given by:
@Neocrypt - sorry but I'm gonna keep it the way it is lol
and I don't recall the video you are referring to.
Also I'm gonna make an overpowered version - aka the Real Vegito
and I'll make a version that is balanced (less damage) for the people who don't like over powered chars

(08-07-2011, 12:19 AM)Doj Wrote:  to go ahead love this, awesome work.
one thing, are you also being a dc advancer?

Thanks
But what do you mean lol
dc advancer?
I can never seem to understand your posts :p
Thanks given by:
You have improved with your pixel art dramatically with this char. All of your previous chars were not to my liking and more of a practice session for you than anything else. Clearly defined musculature, ear-rings, the idea, that you'll be playing as someone as stylish as Vegito and overall better (if sometimes still with flaws) animation makes this one looking out for.
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
very good sprites and moves,i like your dbz chars
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
OMG! My most favourite char! I ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY WITH THIS ONE NOW. The sprites look uncommentable. The combos look LEGENDARY. Hope the data is as LEGENDARY as well.

Why do you use Deep as base for your DBZ chars? I hate it.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by: