Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Char] Quill v2.0
cat? :3
Thanks given by:
Dude we have to use the opposite keys to jump in opposite directions?
Weird! BTW I like the concept of the char!
Thanks given by:
(07-01-2011, 12:31 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  Dude we have to use the opposite keys to jump in opposite directions?
Weird!

Well, pressing your jump key still jumps normally. But pressing defend will make you do a flip. Normally, it's a backflip. But, if you're running while you press defend, it's a frontflip. You can also do a frontflip by pressing defend and jump at the same time.

You can perform different moves in each kind of flip, by pressing attack and jump while you're flipping in the air.
Make sense now?
Henry David Thoreau Wrote:
Let your life be a counter-friction to stop the machine.
Thanks given by: Sonic Boom
(07-01-2011, 06:13 PM)Jed37 Wrote:  
(07-01-2011, 12:31 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  Dude we have to use the opposite keys to jump in opposite directions?
Weird!

Well, pressing your jump key still jumps normally. But pressing defend will make you do a flip. Normally, it's a backflip. But, if you're running while you press defend, it's a frontflip. You can also do a frontflip by pressing defend and jump at the same time.

You can perform different moves in each kind of flip, by pressing attack and jump while you're flipping in the air.
Make sense now?

Yeah I do those acrobatics things now!
It's fun and awesome!
And I can't use the DJA?
Can we only use it on low health?
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2011, 05:47 AM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  And I can't use the DJA?

No, you can use it anytime, as long as you have most of your mp.

It's kind of hard to pull off the button combo though, because of the way I had to code it. Make sure you're pressing them quickly in that order, D, then J, then A. Not all at once.
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2011, 10:19 PM)Jed37 Wrote:  
(07-02-2011, 05:47 AM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  And I can't use the DJA?

No, you can use it anytime, as long as you have most of your mp.

It's kind of hard to pull off the button combo though, because of the way I had to code it. Make sure you're pressing them quickly in that order, D, then J, then A. Not all at once.
Oh that's why it was not working I will now press them one by one.
Thanks dude!

Thanks given by:
Hey guys! Another little update, I made a new facepic!
[Image: face-3.png]
What do you think?

Look, Klodasmone, maybe you just need to learn how to take advantage of a lack of features.
Thanks given by:
nuuu no cat ;<
if you make him look mysterious in the face sprite, i suggest darkening his eyes out in the normal sprites too (or at least make other eyes)
Thanks given by:
Pretty cool.
But one thing,that thing in a hat,why wont you try to make darker or red-grey because its to bright for other face pic colours.
Well i know then you need to change that thing colour in all sprites
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
Yes, yes, I'm gravedigging one of my own projects again, but it wasn't finished.

I figured out what was missing. Suspenders. Quill needed suspenders. So I added them. Check the first post for the download.

Also, I updated the facepic. Now it's more cartoonish. And the hat is less awful.
[Image: face.png]
Thanks given by: