Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[C#] FLite Data Changer UPDATED 18TH JANUARY 2011
:thumbs up: 
This project is related to >>my old thread<<. Not however this is NOT a continuation. (Not exactly a restart though, either.)

For more details please visit >>my blog<<.

Version 2.0 Beta (Click to View)
Version 2.0 (Click to View)
Version 2.1 (Click to View)

For all FLiteDC versions, please visit http://www.mediafire.com/FLiteDC .
Hiding users' signatures and avatars was the best decision ever.
4ye 6anDy (Click to View)
We're watching you... (Click to View)
Thanks given by: hell fightter , Bamboori
Takes a bit long to initially start up (I guess this is related to Microsoft Framework being initialized?) but that's the only downside I can spot. Particularly, I'm quite fond of the tab-movements. Quite innovative with the variable aligning.
What I'd like to see in the next version are templates. You know, when you write stuff like 234 test\r, that it'll automatically add a pic: 0 state: 0 wait: 0 next: 0 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0 centerx: 39 centery: 79 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0 in the next line. Even better: add a preferences-dialog-box where you can set those templates yourself.
Other than that, splendid work. Keep it up!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(12-22-2010, 04:33 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  Takes a bit long to initially start up
Yeah, it probably has something to do with the virtualisation (which is, the programming running in its own "operating system").

(12-22-2010, 04:33 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  What I'd like to see in the next version are templates.
Haha, I had that exact thing in FLiteDC 1.7.1. Just wait till I finish implementing all the features of 1.7.1 into 2.0 :D
Thanks given by: Bamboori
Version 2.0 Released!
Changelog
Editing features:
  1. Find and replace now implemented.
  2. Keyboard shortcuts for find and replace:
    1. Ctrl+Enter in the find and replace textboxes to find next and replace next respectively
    2. Ctrl+F, Ctrl+H => Shows the find/replace pane and focusses in the respective textbox
    3. F3 => Find next
    4. Shift+F3 => Replace next
Bug fixes:
  1. Fixed a bug where there were no notifications if you closed the main window and there was only 1 unsaved file.

Download >>here<<.
Thanks given by: Divisor , no one

FLite Data Changer 2.1 Release:
18th January 2011

Editing features:
1. Snippets system is now fully implemented. Snippets can be dragged from the right-hand side panel or double-clicked from the right-hand side panel. To edit snippets, please press the "Code Snippets" button on the menu.
2. Settings is also implemented. Settings are read to and written to the "Settings.xml" file. Please refrain from editing this file manually.
Settings can be changed by pressing the "Settings" button on the menu.
3. Directional finding and replacing:
"Find Previous" and "Replace Previous" buttons have been added onto the toolbar. Their direction, however, is with respect to the option selected in the "Find" panel. So if you are searching upwards, and press the "Find Previous" button, you will actually be searching DOWNWARDS.
4. Option to show/hide line numbers for the current document added.

Bug fixes:
1. Fixed an autocomplete bug.
2. Fixed a problem with the folding indicators not being refreshed in the margin.
3. Find and Snippet panes can't be closed. (This is to prevent crashes and bugs.)

Download >>here<<.

EDIT:
Wow I seriously cannot believe I haven't posted a single screenshot...
Screenshot (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Bamboori
perfect timing, i want to start some dcing soon again :D
Thanks given by: