Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Server Move
Hi guys,
I finally started the server move with HFE. Cause of financal aspects I had to delete the free domain where you could reach the downloads for a while - this means large parts of the downloads from the mainsite wont work until the server move is compleatly done.

The Move of HFE should be done today, tomorrow, maybe friday but hopefully until the end of this week. The move of LFE will be next week. During this process I lokc the LFE Forum like the HFE Forums are locked right now since I dont want to risk losing any data.

This will be the last server move ever - why? Well, everything is one one check and professional host now - and I don't expect this host to close down so soon :p
Bye
MH
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
NEW INFO: The domain is transfered to the new host now, but not compleatly. The support told me that the exact settings of something need more time - up to 24 hours. This is the reason why the domain don't work together with www. right now - without it work fine. Since the forum is configured for the www. domain it's compleatly messed up right now, but it should be fixed as soon as the www-stuff works :p

If this move is done and everything works I'll start with the LFE move. Since I dont want to close the forum for a few days you'll be able to reach the lfe forum under a HFE-Subdomain. I'll make a backup of this forum, lock it and import it there, you can post there until the move is done and then I lock the copy-forum, make a backup and import it in the original one agaiN :p

All for today, I go to sleep now :p
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: JoshEX , blow_fly98