Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blogs - Getting started (Help)
So Hi guys!
 Anyone here have an idea on how to start and be a great blogger?
So far this is all I got told as tips/tricks hacks :
1. Tell people in your social networks about your new post.
2. Make your content visible to search engines.
2. Pay for traffic to your site.
3. Bug your real-life friends.
4. Use appropriate tags.
5. Read and comment on other blogs.
6. Link to other blogs.
7. Let people know about your posts.
 Anyone who's into this please Welp,
thanks.
ALSO,
is anyone here into reading this sh*t? jw
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
Okay,These tips sure will do a lot of help.but you didn't say anything the means of the blog,like what this blog gonna be about,Art-exibition,Food's,Game's,magazine's,anime,HealthFitness like articles.

And heres some internet stuff,you wont read,I bet.
https://howtostartablogonline.net

(12-28-2016, 08:01 PM)Hate Wrote:  is anyone here into reading this sh*t? jw

Yes i am reading this.
Thanks given by: Hate
(12-28-2016, 11:15 PM)penew Wrote:  Okay,These tips sure will do a lot of help.but you didn't say anything the means of the blog,like what this blog gonna be about,Art-exibition,Food's,Game's,magazine's,anime,HealthFitness like articles.

I don't think that the blog topic is relevent to understand how blogging works, or how to. but ay whatever

(12-28-2016, 11:15 PM)penew Wrote:  And heres some internet stuff,you wont read,I bet.

I actually done the googling before I posted this and I came across that very article,
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
I think the way tumblr and deviantart works is by creating content specific to "trending topics" . There is an option to see which tag is trending or "what's hot". If you find a trending topic and could create "some content" for it, I can assure you might get few clicks on your blog. This is my own personal experience. Also telling your friends about it or posting in group helps. All the best:)! and Happy New Year ;)
a.k.a firzenx or X.
Deviantart| Arts |sprites|FaceBook
Thanks given by: Hate
I really need to know whats this blog going to be about,if not,I admit this as for your personal information gain or as to help others,Who's literally not on this forum.
Thanks given by:
I actually get more views on my deviantart blogs than my drawings... quite sad >.>
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
yeah I deleted my facebook just using youtube, twitter and other lf2 forum websites
I forgot my old skype account so I made a new one using my skype to talk to people though
For my blogs I'm using my website which is constructing atm and anime amino
I also want to post awesome content on my youtube channel like anime and manga, video games
and LF2 and me hanging out and stuff My Inspirations Is Chibi Reviews and Soul Animation
Would also like to have awesome video editing skills.
Thanks given by: