Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Originals - new moves - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Projects (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Extended LF2 (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+---- Thread: Originals - new moves (/showthread.php?tid=9836)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Originals - new moves - Rhino.Freak - 04-21-2015

Haha I loved that move XD really nice!

Let's start with any other character?
Firen : He punches the ground and some flames come from either sides of the ground. Flames are about 150% of firen's height so it can be nicely comboed with some moves and stuff.
What say?

RE: Originals - new moves - Memento - 04-21-2015

We could make something like this, but I wouldn't go for flames like the one that are already in LF2... Probably wouldn't look very good.

I suggest making a move that puts him in a special mode for a limited time. In this mode:
- he's invulnerable to fire (being burnt heals him)
- he can melt ice when frozen, using DvA/D^A to do a move like the one Rhino.Freak suggested

Cost for this: some MP, some HP, and he can't transform into Firzen while in this mode.

Ooh I see, that's gonna be fun! But the 'mode' stuff is generally not very LF2ish, and it would require some coding that doesn't always provide a bug free experience.
And if we make that, he must give a similar move to Freeze too.

RE: Originals - new moves - Ariel - 04-21-2015

how about we go from bottom to top in that list?
giving each char what he miss, it would be easier to give an attack to the ones that needs the most balance
(for ex, if we start with davis we will probably waste ton of times tring to find an attack that wont be either over-power or useless)
so we leave the more complicated ones to be done later

(04-21-2015, 03:32 PM)Ariel Wrote:  how about we go from bottom to top in that list?
giving each char what he miss, it would be easier to give an attack to the ones that needs the most balance
(for ex, if we start with davis we will probably waste ton of times tring to find an attack that wont be either over-power or useless)
so we leave the more complicated ones to be done later

Smart thinking. This way we will make the weaker ones, the ones that really need something extra, stronger first. So I guess we should start with Louis then. We'll get back to Firen soon enough (I didn't expect the ideas we mentioned for Firen so far were going to be made anyway) :)

But aren't we getting rid of Louis and just keeping his EX version??

For rudolf, we can give him a move where he throws a big sized shuriken, that will follow for a while..?
Even a quick ninja dodge too to avoid getting hit and counter attack instead.

(04-21-2015, 06:10 PM)Rhino.Freak Wrote:  But aren't we getting rid of Louis and just keeping his EX version

No... we asked for opinions in the extended topic. The opinions there, combined with some diffirent opinions in our team, lead to the decision to keep all otiginal characters and just extend their moveset and the other features of the game

(04-21-2015, 06:10 PM)Rhino.Freak Wrote:  For rudolf, we can give him a move where he throws a big sized shuriken, that will follow for a while..?

[Image: ob4R0Bg.png]

throw big shuriken, if it hits an enemy it keep spining on him for short time puting him on dance of pain while it spinns on him

(04-21-2015, 07:18 PM)Ariel Wrote:  
(04-21-2015, 06:10 PM)Rhino.Freak Wrote:  For rudolf, we can give him a move where he throws a big sized shuriken, that will follow for a while..?

[Image: ob4R0Bg.png]

throw big shuriken, if it hits an enemy it keep spining on him for short time puting him on dance of pain while it spinns on him

Too similar to SWU LF2's rudolf imo

Shall talk about Louis first? You suggested doing it from the bottom to the top :)

(04-21-2015, 07:20 PM)Memento Wrote:  Shall talk about Louis first? You suggested doing it from the bottom to the top :)

for luis i think we should give 2 attacks
1 energy ball (maybe short range) and 1 long range physical

Edit:
btw, as i said long time ago and seems it can be even faster now.
maybe we should put all effort on originals for now(just see how that woddy came out pretty fast)
and than each member can go and work on the char they want (*hint* joho, werewolf)