Little Fighter Empire - Forums
All about Exe ver.(2.0) - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: [2.0] Exe Editing (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: All about Exe ver.(2.0) (/showthread.php?tid=9627)

All about Exe ver.(2.0) - MH-LABEEB - 02-20-2015

This is my Second important Thread. In here I need to learn many many things about Exe2.0.So,Guys please If you don't mind answer some of my questions and also help me a bit. Also if you are having problems,or wanna know many things about Exe2.0 Editing so, you don't have to post a thread .Just Question here.

Here is my first help,
First I wanna tell you all that I can not Do any, exe Software editing on my pc. Because the Softwares are not working.It tells that It need Net
frame works. So give me the links here.
And The Main Parts Tell me one by one How can I do these exe edting works.I need to know please.
Here are some details........
2)
Its about Lf2 exe ver.2.0
2)How can I Delete all the Links inside the Exe, Also how Delete (Official Website) option.
3)I know Marti gets the credit but I am so sorry. I need A clear fresh looking menu and Starter menu. So, tell me How can I Erase those 2
names and other words.
4)How to Delete the Battle Mode Option.
5)there is only 5 stages on stage mode. I want 6 so how can I make another on ?
6) (Stage Mode) Hmm...How can I Change the name to (Story Mode) and Inside how can I Delete the difficulty option. And the name of
Stages...like.. Stage 1, Stage 2, 3,4,5,6.How can I Change the stage names to like... Story 1, Story2,3,4,5,6. ? ? ?
7. I need use Function keys only in Vs mode and 1 n 1 and 2 n 2 Championship not in Stage mode I mean Story Mode. So tell me how can I do
that.?
8.And Last The exe should be 1000 object hand able.How can I Do that?

RE: All about Exe ver.(2.0) - Hellblazer - 02-20-2015

LABEEB Wrote:Here is my first help,
First I wanna tell you all that I can not Do any, exe Software editing on my pc. Because the Softwares are not working.It tells that It need Net
frame works. So give me the links here.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9831986

RE: All about Exe ver.(2.0) - MH-LABEEB - 02-22-2015

Oh.I dont have net on pc Is there any Deceit link

RE: All about Exe ver.(2.0) - A-Man - 02-22-2015

Answering you directly would involve doing all the work. Well, unless someone has done some of the above previously, then in that case he can point you to the right addresses. I didn't, so I can't really help you much. All I can do is tell you some procedures you need to do, but you don't seem to know much about hex to follow them.

Here are the procedures anyway, for once you learn your basics on "hexing" (lol why the hell do we even call it that?):

2-You can try searching for the links string and change them to an empty string "" with Ollydbg. To do this: Right click -> Search for -> All reference string. The links themselves are encrypted I believe, so you will need to use "blowfly's 123 crypter" from LFE's mainsite.
There is a chance the above won't work, and that is if the clickable area is fixed and not dependent on the text's width. In this case, you will need to miss around with Cheat Engine to find out where the click is registered and NOP that place.

3-Uh.., yeah.

4-The position of the highlighter in the menus is most probably stored in an int. Looks up that int with Cheat Engine and change the jump which leads to the Battle mode option when a key is clicked to have it skip over it. Then you can simply remove the option's asset with res-hacker.

5-Not sure how stages are stored, but I think a stage's data is stored in an array of size 5. You resize that array into 6, and it might work. Where do you resize it exactly? No idea. You will have to figure this out yourself.

6-I think all these text are pre-rendered in the game's resource assets. Use res-hacker and change the name of the options to whatever you like.

7-Stuff similar to this has been done before, so the address where its logic is done must be lying in a thread or 2 already. You would need to go to where that happens, and add your conditions. You can probably find the offsets of the modes and such in the spread sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alv9oQRdfX3FcjVYcDZXWWZjbWx4RFRVbHdmZFpIWVE#gid=0

8-Has been done before, and the already-patched exe is available for everyone to use. You can base your changes on that.
It's pretty much allocating more memory for the objects container too.

RE: All about Exe ver.(2.0) - Som1Lse - 02-22-2015

(02-22-2015, 07:26 PM)Doctor A Wrote:  5-Not sure how stages are stored, but I think a stage's data is stored in an array of size 5. You resize that array into 6, and it might work. Where do you resize it exactly? No idea. You will have to figure this out yourself.
I guess I can shed some light on this:
The stage data is stored as an array of length 60 like so:
    C-Code:
typedef struct {
    sDataFile *datas[500];
    sStage stages[60];
    sBackground backgrounds[50];
} sFileManager;

Each stage level takes up 10 stages, and the last stage level is used for survival.
If you are willing to ditch survival all that would have to be done is to remove all the code that makes stage level 6 (survival) special.

If Survival Stage is a must, then I'd like A-Man said you'd have to change how much memory is allocated for the structure, in order for it to hold 70 stages, but not only that. You'd also have to modify EVERY SINGLE piece of code which reads from the backgrounds array, because it is now located at a different position. The only way to do that is to spend a bunch of time finding code that reads and writes (Cheat Engine/OllyDbg can help with that), but after that rejoice, you can now begin changing EVERY SINGLE piece of code that deals with making stage level 6 special, and instead making stage level 7 special.

The same exact thing goes if you want to make the datas array larger (it is the one that holds every data file loaded), except this time around not only will you have to deal with backgrounds, but also EVERY SINGLE piece of code that deals with any stage.

When RaMMicHaeL originally released the 1000 objects exe (for LF2v1.9c), there were some issues with stage mode, because some of the code was reading from wrong the wrong piece of data.
Here are the good news though: if you want more background, all you have to do is allocate more data, and you are done. Sadly this seems to be what people care the least about, so I guess you can blame that one on Marti.

Lastly a piece of advice to LABEED/DARK-EVIL: You have a bunch of requests, for a lot of different things. You probably have a bunch of grand ideas for your mod, which reminds me of myself back in 2008 (I was 13 years old so around your age). I was working on a mod, and I had a bunch of great ideas for it, but I never finished it, because it was simply too much work for me, and I found other things I rather wanted to work on. Instead of trying to make this impressive mod that will blow us all away, focus on something simpler. If you have a cool idea for a character try to make him. I don't care if you use sprites from one of the characters already in LF2, or use sprites from an already existing character (just give credit). If the data changing is nice, then that is good enough. If you really want to make a nice stage mode, then start out with stage 1, and focus wholly on that. If you use characters made by others then I honestly can't see why they'd mind (as long as you give them credit).

In the end my advice can be summarized thusly: "Don't try to finish something you haven't got the pieces for yet." ~Myself

RE: All about Exe ver.(2.0) - MH-LABEEB - 02-23-2015

I have made many Characters But U never Finished them.Then I started This. Hmm...
I think you are Right. I shouldn't waste that Much of time in a Exe.I will try to make Everything easy.datachanging.

But Can u guys tell me How to lock all the data files and.Also put all datas and sprites in the exe.
I need to know because this thing Questions me a lot.