Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Little Fighter 2 online players - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: LF2 Discussion (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Little Fighter 2 online players (/showthread.php?tid=9556)

Pages: 1 2

Little Fighter 2 online players - ricardo4e - 01-22-2015

Hi, I am new here and i was searching over this forum and i was asking myself, does anyone still plays LF2?
i post this in here because in dont see any way to get in contact with anybody to play this game so i have seen
that there's an IRC chat channel but its from long ago and i joined and i didnt see anybody there so, theres someone
or somewhere to get in contact with people who still plays LF2? please if you know something let me know because i
have been searching a lot over the internet and i only find a lot of very old posts (like from 2008 to 2013)
and i dont find any place to get in contact with ppl, thanks for reading!

RE: Little Fighter 2 online players - Memento - 01-22-2015

We still have some active players! I don't know who they are exactly, but.. We also have tournaments now and then. I'm sure that some of the players that participated in the tournament that was held in June last year are still playing. These were the participants:

1.Amadis
2.LutiChris
3.Bamboori
4.Nyamaiku
5.xmfcx
6.TheKidd
7.Dr.Death
8.Eddie
9.Appendix
10.Evan Izaak
11.Conqueror
12.LeoGautama
13.octoplus
14.prince_freeza
15.Riki
16.Azriel

Welcome to our forums by the way! :)

RE: Little Fighter 2 online players - ricardo4e - 01-22-2015

thank you, are they from this forum right? and where can i get in contact with them? i mean, theres an irc chat channel,
hamachi server or something? i just want to get somewhere where everybody is connected like a chat room like an irc channel or hamachi or whatever thing that ables me to meet them, i dont know if im explaining myself well.

(01-22-2015, 09:38 PM)ricardo4e Wrote:  thank you, are they from this forum right? and where can i get in contact with them? i mean, theres an irc chat channel,
hamachi server or something? i just want to get somewhere where everybody is connected like a chat room like an irc channel or hamachi or whatever thing that ables me to meet them, i dont know if im explaining myself well.

I understand you, and I'm pretty sure the others will understand you as well :) Yes, they are members of this forum. If I'm correct, LF-Empire is the last remaining active LF2 forum, so you came to the right place :)

I don't know if there is a hamachi server with active players though, but I'm sure someone else can answer this question!

RE: Little Fighter 2 online players - MH-LABEEB - 01-22-2015

I think no

Anyway is there any way that I can participate in lf2 tournament.

Blue Phoenix tell me

(01-22-2015, 09:48 PM)LABEEB Wrote:  I think no

Anyway is there any way that I can participate in lf2 tournament.

You think there isn't something like that, because you dont know about one. As long as there are active players, there must be something like a hamachi channel. I'm sure someone knows more about it.

You can't join the lf2 tournament, as there is none at the moment. I don't know when the next one is going to be. Probably not in the months to come, as the last one has just finished. Blue Phoenix probably doesn't know when it's going to be either.

PS. from one member to another, LABEEB, lets not use this thread to discuss the LF2 tournament as that is not the topic here. Ricardo wants to know if there is a place where people gather to play LF2 online.

RE: Little Fighter 2 online players - MH-LABEEB - 01-22-2015

oh I have the same question as Rico says

on lf2 exe there is a option named online play like some thing. So can We play those lf2. mods in online.

Waiting for opponent.....
IP address etc can u tell me these. I need to know
waiting how to connect u man.

RE: Little Fighter 2 online players - ricardo4e - 01-23-2015

hey thank you very much for replying, i found the place where some players are online and it was here! lol in the LF2 Stream chat its the irc of this forum im glad that here still ppl plays :D so well i found and played today now i feel better XD
i was like going in madness cus i registered for about 3 or 4 forums with no success xD also u can checka group on facebook
but i wont put the link here cus i dont know if its spam so u can pm me.

RE: Little Fighter 2 online players - MH-LABEEB - 01-23-2015

hmm.....didn't get it This lf2 chat wat from beginning didn't you see it.

RE: Little Fighter 2 online players - Deep - 01-23-2015

Well, I still play little fighter but have never played online.
If someone tell me how to play online, I'll play for sure..! :s Sad 2