Little Fighter Empire - Forums
[Char] Louis Frost - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Projects (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Releases (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Thread: [Char] Louis Frost (/showthread.php?tid=7734)

Pages: 1 2

Louis Frost - Pisstachio - 04-24-2012

Louis Frost is the cold version of LouisEx. He has ice powers and incredible sportsmanship.
This character's animation sequences was taken from a LouisEx skin, that's because I'm not very good at animating and I think the skin looks cool.
[Image: face.bmp] [Image: stand.bmp]

Here's his moves list:
1. Blizzard Dance-DvA (keep pressing A to keep the spear rotating)(Press D here to perform 'Aura Burst')
[Image: dance.bmp]
2. Blizzard Palm-D>A
[Image: palm.bmp]
3. Chill Punch-Run+A / D>J+J+J... / J+D>J / J+D^J
[Image: punch.bmp] [Image: punch2.bmp]
4. Aura Burst-D^A
[Image: aura1.bmp]
[Image: aura2.bmp]
[Image: aura3.bmp]
5. Teleport to opponent-D+A (then A to attack)
[Image: teleport.bmp]
6. Louis Sword Throw-D^J
[Image: sword.bmp]

Then Here's his Pros and Death Move:

1. Pro: Dodging tactics.-DvJ
[Image: flash.bmp]
Press those keys to make him skid back and go out of harm's way. This move can be done anytime, even if he's injured or grabbed.
2. Fury: Path of Frozen Blades-XXX+XXX
[Image: fury1.bmp]
[Image: fury2.bmp]
Strikes hard and cruel.

Ok, so this character is now finished, and sorry it took so long for it to be released.

RE: Louis Frost - PandjieSoerja - 04-24-2012

At least, put some screenshots... :)
So we can see what you did...

RE: Louis Frost - empirefantasy - 04-24-2012

(04-24-2012, 02:02 PM)PandjieSoerja Wrote:  At least, put some screenshots... :)
Wut Those images in his post are already screenshots of his character.

@Pisstachio
Your ideas are nice.Anyways I can say "Wow".Sprites that you used are not new but i hope you have done any good work with DC.
Also i hope that you will credit the creators of sprites you used.

~Good luck

Louis Frost - Shane - 04-24-2012

From the screenshots, I'd have to say it looks good.
Would it be possible to change his Chill Punch's green into a light blue colour so that it looks cold? Green doesn't seem too... frosty.
I guess this will quickly replace LouisEX as my second favourite character, because I like ice :D

RE: Louis Frost - drako - 04-24-2012

You are doing it well enough. Try not to make your char too overpowerful. By seeing those screenshots one can say that those attacks will cause a lot of damage so just balance the injury caused by those attacks. Best of luck for your char.

RE: Louis Frost - PandjieSoerja - 04-24-2012

(04-24-2012, 02:11 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  
(04-24-2012, 02:02 PM)PandjieSoerja Wrote:  At least, put some screenshots... :)

Damn, Me and my Slow internet... Mad
Sorry, my mistake...

RE: Louis Frost - Pisstachio - 04-25-2012

(04-24-2012, 02:38 PM)Shane "Bane" Neumann Wrote:  From the screenshots, I'd have to say it looks good.
Would it be possible to change his Chill Punch's green into a light blue colour so that it looks cold? Green doesn't seem too... frosty.
I guess this will quickly replace LouisEX as my second favourite character, because I like ice :D

Thanks, I was thinking about the same thing the other day. I'll work on it.
(04-24-2012, 02:11 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  

@Pisstachio
Your ideas are nice.Anyways I can say "Wow".Sprites that you used are not new but i hope you have done any good work with DC.
Also i hope that you will credit the creators of sprites you used.

~Good luck
Well, since I'm not good at animating, I decided to download Skins from the mainsite. Among these were MH-Razen's LouisEx skin, the Louis Sword from the mainsite, and the geyser from LF2 Kate.

[size=medium]
UPDATE: NEW MOVES AND UPGRADES.

1. When Performing Blizzard dance, pressing 'J' will make him go to 'Aura Burst'.
2. 'Chill Punch' is now D^A. [Image: punch3.bmp]
-In here, keep pressing 'A' to sustain the move, and if 'J' is pressed, he will face back and perform Chill Punch. New animation sequence too (although kinda poor).
3. 'Aura Burst' is now D+J. Keep pressing 'J' here to make him burst every other second.
4. Sword Throw is now D>J.

NEW MOVES:
1. Charging Tactics-D^J (almost just as the same animation as 'Evading Tactics')
- I added this move because I find it difficult to strike a long-ranged opponent w/o getting stopped.
- In here, he will run like a ghost towards a target, since he's intangible at this state.
- perform-able at EVERY state. (except death)
2. Grab-D+A (also the same animation as 'Evading Tactics')
Sorry that I don't have a screenshot for this one.
-Useful when an opponent's keeping you at the Defend position at close range.

PS: Teleport is now removed, cause I find it useless when you're just going to be smacked right after teleporting.

RE: Louis Frost - Shane - 04-25-2012

Well, those combination attacks are amazing, from what I read.
Is the geyser thing used for Aura Burst?

RE: Louis Frost - Pisstachio - 04-25-2012

(04-25-2012, 09:24 AM)Shane "Bane" Neumann Wrote:  Well, those combination attacks are amazing, from what I read.
Is the geyser thing used for Aura Burst?

Yeah, it's called 'Power Geyser' from LF2 Kate. But in here, I think the name 'Aura Burst' fits perfectly for the move.

RE: Louis Frost - Shane - 04-25-2012

Now it's the first time that I see that Power Geyser* (Aura Burst) move.
Would it be possible to give him a combo attack if he grabs the opponent and pressing a certain key combination?

(*Some moves on LF2 Kate makes it crash, so I don't use any moves there.)