Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: LF2 Discussion (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records (/showthread.php?tid=5597)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records - John Fighterli - 02-16-2013

Can this be a record to?
I reached stage 81 with Louis EX easy mode. :D Here is the download link for this :-

Louis EX survival stage easy 81 : http://www.2shared.com/file/bxFM3ABT/Louis_EX_survival_easy_stage_8.html

I also reached stage 50 with Deep, Davis, Freeze, Firen, Henry and many others that I forgot. I have all the download link recordings. =p I have seen that many players have the fighter award...I wish I will also get that award as I have also done so many great things like Firzen VS 5 Julian, 8 Julian crazy stage 39 etc...

So, moderators can I have the fighter award too? Please see my recordings, I have given many download links of them. And take the decision of giving me the fighter award too. :D I am also somehow good in Data Changer but I only want the fighter award because I am a good player too... :(

RE: Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records - Ramond - 02-16-2013

AFAIK the fighter award is only awarded to players who've proven themselves in PvP, not stage records/survival records/anything where AI is involved (because the AI can easily be exploited).
So hypothetically, if you would get the award for these records, at least 50% of the other players on LFE would also receive that award, because it's not that hard to reach stage 50 on easy.
And as you can see, zort and Kevin even made it past stage 81 Easy without the use of special characters like LouisEX.

RE: Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records - John Fighterli - 02-17-2013

Please tell me what can I do to get the fighter award. :D I never use any slow motion on LF2 as it is a cheating and I never cheat because I am self dependant and will do cheating in future too.

I quite didn't understand about PvP! I think it is Player VS Player but how can I fight with a strong player because LF2's network mode never works and it always say can't connect to the server. Well, I think should reach more than 40 stage with Davis in difficult mode in order to get the fighter award. You can see my recordings to know about me. I am mainly an offensive player and a bit defensive. ;)

And also, how can I get the artist award and Data Changing award? I need to show all of my creations in the forums? But still don't know how to post any picture perfectly like other members do. I am not good at programming as I don't understand the Hex, AI or other things but I am good at Data Changing and created many LF2 mods. =p

I only want to know what can I do to get fighter award because I am mainly good in LF2 fighting and my big brother know this too. ;)

RE: Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records - zort - 02-21-2013

You did it without lag, so that's something. This forum does not, as things stand, have any special respect for lagless play, even though the majority of its constituents don't use lag. The lf2.co.il crowd respects it, but they only like Difficult, and they're pretty dumb over there (even dumber than us here, if you believe Silva and me).

RE: Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records - John Fighterli - 02-21-2013

Well, I don't know why many people make the LF2 to run slow and then they make world records. This is a cheating you know and I never do anything like this stuff. My recordings are all fair and square. I wish I could reach more than 40 stage difficult with Davis to get the fighter award but I can't proceed to do it because it is really hard to reach more than 40 stage difficult in case we have not slowed down LF2. I can only play survival stage in easy to reach more than 45 stage and sometimes more than 80 stage. I think it is really difficult to dodge when the LF2 is fast running and in computer, it is really fast but anyway I can manage.

Zort, have you reached stage 82 or more with Davis easy mode? :D I really like you a lot. I have seen all of your recordings including Firen survival crazy 46!! I want to play with you in LF2 but my network game never works. Well, you have the fighter award too, I want to know can we automatically get the fighter award by showing our great recordings? Or we have to ask for it and show our recordings? :p

I do all the great recordings without any type of cheat like lag. I quite didn't understand what you meant about respects it? ;)

Ramond, as you now know what I meant so can you give me a special mission in order to get the fighter award? :D The mission should be of not reaching more than 40 stage difficult with Davis or other heroes because you know that I don't use any lag. And as Zort said I did that without lag so it is something. I think you should give something that is possible for not lagging players. :D

And also, I know that there are so many players who can also get the fighter award. You should give them award because it only depends on how good they fight. Specially, you should give the fighter award to Misuchi as he reached stage 46 difficult with Davis. ;) I think giving awards to those good players don't do anything wrong because they have the right to get it. I think you meant that no one will get the fighter award from now even when they fight good. As I can see, there are no players who are getting fighter award because there are a lot of them. I wish new players can also get the fighter award if they fight great.

So is there any task for me to get the fighter award? =p

RE: Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records - Henren - 02-21-2013

I have a new Worldrecord ...
Survival Crazy 39 with Henry.....
I would to post it but I dont now how..I mean....

I havent internet on my PC where I did the record
I use a tablet (android)
And i dont know how to post it in this thread...
Help?

And a small problem, i have delet the record in that i do stage 39 but it isnt a problem to do this again!
I mean a new worldrecord for Henry...
YEEEEAAAHHHH...What I have said NO PROBLEM! To do this again..but this time I did it much faster and come one stage more..also.

Survival Stage 40 Crazy with Henry..1h 44min and some seks..dont know exactly...without any cheats or legs!
But the most amazing thing is that I do it by first try (after 6 months without playing seriouse chalange and I play all the time with other cars...but now I know Henry is my best....)

In the next time I try to get Stage 47 on crazy...Its not difficult to (in stage 40 I get tired and dont will come forward...it dont was my goal)

But now my goal is Stage 47 crazy!
My bad english sorry..
With . Or legs I mean or lags
With . Other cars I mean other chars...sorry.

RE: Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records - zort - 02-21-2013

(02-21-2013, 05:10 AM)John Fighterli Wrote:  Well, I don't know why many people make the LF2 to run slow and then they make world records.
Think of it as taking away the computer's unfair advantage, namely superhuman reflexes.
John Fighterli Wrote:Zort, have you reached stage 82 or more with Davis easy mode? :D
Too boring.
John Fighterli Wrote:I have seen all of your recordings including Firen survival crazy 46!!
Here are some more (see attachment).
John Fighterli Wrote:Well, you have the fighter award too, I want to know can we automatically get the fighter award by showing our great recordings? Or we have to ask for it and show our recordings? :p
Ah, ok, I just looked at my profile and saw what you're talking about. So here's a new question for you to bug the admins with: why the hell did I get it? I mean, I've never proven myself in PvP.
John Fighterli Wrote:I do all the great recordings without any type of cheat like lag. I quite didn't understand what you meant about respects it? ;)
For example, there's no special category for lagless records (not that that could work). Lagfull and lagless records are judged side-by-side.
John Fighterli Wrote:Ramond, as you now know what I meant so can you give me a special mission in order to get the fighter award? :D The mission should be of not reaching more than 40 stage difficult with Davis or other heroes because you know that I don't use any lag. And as Zort said I did that without lag so it is something. I think you should give something that is possible for not lagging players. :D
Did you even read his edit of your post?
(02-21-2013, 11:13 AM)Henren Wrote:  My bad english sorry..
With . Or legs I mean or lags
With . Other cars I mean other chars...sorry.
This paragraph makes you seem not only bad at English (which is fine!) but stupid (why didn't you edit the typos directly ._.).

RE: Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records - InPhiKnight - 02-28-2013

louis and rudolf till stage 70 or 80

Maybe a survival record!

RE: Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records - Dr.Death - 03-06-2013

Sorry but i wrote already in the first Post that Records with Julian and Firzen are not listed. Those 2 Characters are just too strong and it's too easy to play with them especially vs bots.
I wouldn't even add this to the Special records section because you just play easy mode with Julian and LouisEX and as well you don't just play Julian, you play Rudolf as Julian with tons of clones so there is nothing to keep this as a record. I am sry but i hope you can understand my point.
If you want to make a record with Julian make something special and play really Julian(e.g 8 Julians crazy and some extreme high Stage)
A Record is sth special and hard and with a record you show that you have achieved the best possible for now and it should be hard to beat a record. I wish you good luck for further tries :)

RE: Little Fighter 2 Survival Stage World Records - Kevin - 03-16-2013

http://www.mediafire.com/?hl2h9hs0b67twhf

lol after so long living without LF2..
Dennis Difficult Stage 37

I don't think it's worth much because I believe Zort can beat it with a single attempt :p